🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Not funny guys, not funny at all!

2»

Answers

• Coffinsurfer
    Coffinsurfer Posts: 6 Level 2
    Then Chicken Slayer, you are wrong. Here it is from Kings own webpage "Candy Crush Friends Saga” is a free-to-play game that launches with 380 match-three puzzle levels along with a slew of animated friends who can help you out with special powers, costumes and of course new candy." Now since it has over 1000 levels, are you REALLY going to sit there and try and tell everyone its all free? Just HOW can it be free and they stay in business?

I understand making the game challenging, but to make it outright difficult and then cut the moves in half is lunacy. And a neighbor of mine has said that the higher you go past level 526 the more you run into these idiotic levels where you have your moves cut to less then 25 moves and yet they expect you to clear a whole level. And if you go to googleplay you will see that quite a lot of the reviews are just like mine here.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,226 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited May 2019
    @Coffinsurfer The reviews are likely because when the game says free to play, people forget that the game has to make money as you rightly pointed out, and expect all premium items and helpers to be free. I see the same reviews in games that others make too because people want all the special items but don't want to pay for it.
    I understand how you feel. I blog for farm heroes. I deleted the video for one level I had completed by mistake and then it took me over a month to complete it again. Now others have moaned about that same level because they wanted to pass it on the day of release and used boosters they felt they were being forced into. Yet I don't use boosters. These games are meant to be challenging in order to test the ones that fly through the levels but obviously not everyone is able to do that. So by reporting extra hard levels, if enough players do this, the studios do listen and often change the levels until they get happier players. Its hard for them to determine the exact balance and of course you are always going to get players that find games easier, or can afford to throw boosters and then sit complaining that the levels are boring. 
    Often the level moves are halved if people complain they are too easy, but then if its too hard, they will often increase until they end up being near enough the same as before. I have had to remake certain level videos over a dozen times because of that. So I know they do. 
  • Coffinsurfer
    Coffinsurfer Posts: 6 Level 2
    Spin it any way you want Chicken Slayer, but nobody is going to believe that they give these games away for free..

This conversation is over. I asked for help and got nothing except telling me to watch stupid videos that dont do a darn thing. So I will just let my contacts know about what a waste of time this game is and how unhelpful the makers have been and let them decide if they want to "download/purchase" these worthless items or not
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi again @Coffinsurfer I like your enthusiasm about this honestly! Go ahead, let your contacts know, let anyone know but that won't change the fact that this game is free with in-game purchases. Each game has in-game purchases but it's all voluntary, no one can make you buy anything if you don't want to. @Chicken Slayer is a volunteer as me, we are not King employees, we just want to help players enjoy these games and we like to do so. Anyway, thank you for your feedback. Each opinion is valuable as we always want to know how the players feel about the games. Have a great day and keep crushing 🍭
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    @Coffinsurfer

Hi again, fellow player and non-King employee here, who gave you some of my time and effort to help you pass a level. Other players who did the same were @mysticalmysty and @flew66, who literally spelled out how to use Yeti to maximize his special power. I myself have been playing this game for long enough that I am in the 1000s level, and I learned something from his comment. He’s an awesome player. His comment alone was as good as gold right there.

I wanted to reiterate that there is a FREE way to get boosters like lollipops and earn the timed boosters. It’s completing the daily quests. Again, this is found at the bottom of your screen next to the scrapbook when you are on the in-game map. You get three quests per day, which is three boxes of rewards. You can easily win boosters by completing these quests and you don’t need to spend a single penny.

As @firebombmarkus mentioned above, nothing, not even your opinion, can change the fact that King game operates like other free to download games with in-app purchases. It’s the reality of what is. You are right in that you can take it or leave it. I had hoped you would want to continue with the game if you saw that you can do it—you can pass the level on your own—just don’t give up! But that’s your choice. You are free to tell your contacts whatever you wish, but I also want to be sure to set the record straight here since we do have players who come looking for help with the same issue and I hope they are able to see that there are solutions available to them.

Best of luck to you—whether that’s here in the Friendly Candy Kingdom or wherever you chose to go next. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?