🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I am having a problem with the Odus challenge. I hit play now and it doesn’t load.

2»

Answers

• marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
  • Redxee
    Redxee Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hi,
    I have had the quests a few times now as well but it always seem to think I have not finished any of the daily quests which I have done religiously.
    Previously, I have thought that I need odus quests only to complete this, which it never gives me. So to have this challenge and not give you the proper quests link to this challenge is grossly unfair, even after you clicked on the x to change in hopes to get an odus one.
    It seems that according to this forum, I don't really need odus quest just any from the daily quests would do. Then why can't I even get past the bronze level despite finishing quests the past few days?
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Hi @Redxee and welcome yo the community.🤗. You do not have to complete quests involving odus yo complete the odus challenge. Any quest will do. It's also a blind challenge so it won't keep track for you on the game. So it's a surprise when you do get your prizes . I recommend taking screenshots after everyday you finished the challenges to keep a record of what you did complete in case you didn't receive your gifts. The challenge rewards should have come through today. My game had also gone from getting the gold, to silver , and yesterday it said I still had time yo get the bronze. I knew I had completed the gold challenge and today I received my rewards for the gold challenge . I hope this helps and I'm interested to know if your rewards were reciprocated for the challenges you completed. Keep crushing those levels and those quests. 😊
  • Redxee
    Redxee Posts: 5 Level 2
    Thank you for the help.  I didn't get anything at all. I'll know for next time it comes up.  Thank you again.
  • kwkplays
    kwkplays Posts: 1 Newbie
    I can‘t open the gift from the challenge. It keeps telling me to try again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?