๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Win 20 Gold bars! Imagine your favourite character's next outfit!

Comments

• steger15danyce
    steger15danyce Posts: 1 Newbie
    Beach babe costume with muscles and tan and beverage in hand
  • Soit3D
    Soit3D Posts: 8 Level 2
    Maybe a baseball player or a zombie?
  • wozziewoo
    wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3

So I have a few ideas for some costumes that I donโ€™t think have been mentioned yet.ย  While I lot of ideas are great, I imagine there are probably copyright issues with a lot of the ideas, such as Star Wars, Avengers, Nintendo & others based off something preexisting.ย  Additionally, I like things even & since Nutcracker & Tiffi already have a lot of costumes, I focused more on the characters with fewer ones, mainly Olivia & Dachs.ย  I have many more suggestions not listed below, so maybe down the line if this is done again & things even out a bit, I can include more.

Yetiย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  Bodybuilderย ย ย ย ย ย ย 

Mistyย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  Elephant

Odusย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  Bee

Red Rabbit ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  Turtle

Dachs ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  Catย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  Donutย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  Pirate

Olivia ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  Spiderย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  Jugglerย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  Chefย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  Sailorย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  โ€œOne-Manโ€ Band

ย I have specific reasons for each selection chosen, some should be obvious.ย  Should anyone want an explanation on any, Iโ€™d be happy to provide my reasoning.ย  Also, as a further thought, whatever or whenever a new character ends up being added next, Iโ€™d like to suggest that their candy of choice be yellow, as that is now the only color that has no character associated with it.ย  ย 

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello hello dear Friends Crew!ย 

Thank you all for participating and sharing some great ideas ๐ŸŒŸย You guys are so awesome that you made it really hard for us to chose the winners! But like in all game, there has to be one(s) so without making you wait any longer... here are the winners!

Congratulations to @wafercookieflippers, @Ashraf, @wozziewoo, @SeraphicStar and @casiexjulia ๐Ÿค—ย 

You guys made us smile and we definitely can see a lot of creativity in there! Well done!ย 

You've all received the very exclusive "Community Artist" Badge and 20 Gold Bars each - You'll see that in your game next time you access it.

rhyming leonardo dicaprio GIF

If you haven't won now, no worries, there will be plenty more coming, so keep an eye on the Community ๐Ÿ˜‰ And it starts now, with a chance to win free boosters just here!

Have an amazing week everyone and don't forget to have a great time ๐Ÿ’
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    So proud of you and your ideas! @wafercookieflippers @Ashraf @wozziewoo @SeraphicStar @casiexjulia Congratulations on winning the gold and the badges ๐Ÿ˜Š Who knows, maybe we will see one of your costumes next ๐Ÿค— Keep crushing ๐Ÿญ
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Congratulations to @wafercookieflippers, @Ashraf, @wozziewoo, @SeraphicStar and @casiexjulia ๐Ÿค—ย 

You guys made us smile and we definitely can see a lot of creativity in there! Well done!ย 

You've all received the very exclusive "Community Artist" Badge and 20 Gold Bars each - You'll see that in your game next time you access it.

rhyming leonardo dicaprio GIF

If you haven't won now, no worries, there will be plenty more coming, so keep an eye on the Community ๐Ÿ˜‰ And it starts now, with a chance to win free boosters just here!

Have an amazing week everyone and don't forget to have a great time ๐Ÿ’

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Congrats to all the winners! Good job!ย 
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Congratulations to @wafercookieflippers, @Ashraf, @wozziewoo, @SeraphicStar, and @casiexjulia.ย  Can't wait to see your costumes in the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?