1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I do not receive lives

Options

Answers

• missyone
    missyone Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Same issue as everyone else...playing on both iPhone and iPad with latest iOS updates. 

Here’s screenshots...very frustrating as I seem to be able to send lives bu5 not receive...also my friends are not receiving my gifted lives either. 

• missyone
    missyone Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same issue. I play on iPhone 8plus and the envelope to send and receive lives will not let me in and is grayed out. 
    I get 1 live maybe every 30 days after asking repeatedly. 
    What can I do to fix it?
  • mimi2amarri
    mimi2amarri Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Has anyone gotten an answer for this problem yet?
    King customer support do you have a fix for this yet? It is very frustrating n this is my favorite game. I cannot take advantage of the boosters because it takes so long for the lives to regenerate. Please please fix this or tell me what I am doing wrong. Thank k you
  • Daiquiri1988
    Daiquiri1988 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have been having the same issue. When will the update happen???? I cannot send or receive lives. And the fairy does not work either. I do not play facebook. I do not care that I will only go so far. I am NOT joining facebook!!! So, I play on windows 7. I have been only having this problem for about 3 weeks. But, I am about to give up as I can not progress any further since I can not unlock the next level. This is ridiculous. I read other people have had this problem for longer. When is the update? At least let us know that  or even an estimated time so we can stop wondering!!! Thank you for the answer in advance . Putting trust in knowing you will provide this information.
  • jenny_jeffries
    jenny_jeffries Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Can send but not receive
  • Dragonf1y
    Dragonf1y Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Have never been able to send or receive lives on Candy Crush Friends.  ID 10599723806
  • Kola
    Kola Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    This is the response I got from King regarding this issue:

"Sending and receiving lives is quite straightforward.

If you lose lives and your life-meter shows anything less than 5 lives, just click on the heart-meter in the top left corner and you’ll be able to request more.

At the same time as accepting any lives sent to you, you’ll have the opportunity to respond to requests from your friends too. If three or more friends make a request to you, you’ll see an envelope icon in the bottom left corner of the screen and you can tap it to respond to their requests. If it’s not visible to you, this is because the minimum number of three friends haven’t made requests, so if you have none, one or two requests the envelope won’t appear yet.

Please note that you can only accept a maximum of 3 extra lives from friends at any time and don’t forget you’ll need to make sure you have room in the heart-meter to accommodate them as it can only store five. If your friends send you multiple lives, then you will only see one set of three which will need to be accepted and used before you can make any more requests."

I just don't understand why King decided to set this minimum of 3 friends policy. It would make it very unlikely (for me at least) to send/receive lives this way. 

• arian90
    arian90 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    نظرتان را تایپ کنید
  • arian90
    arian90 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    BW3
    in iran
    Level 672
  • TippyToes
    TippyToes Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Interesting, not receiving lives had been a known problem since Nov 2018 and still it is not fixed. I'm playing on my Android, latest update, without evil Facebook.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?