👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Bug Report - Level 319 - Booster Induced - Repeatedly

Options
2»

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @UmbraVipera You are welcome 😊 I understand your point of view. After I answered your post I really didn't have time to check back this thread until you tagged me again so this is the first time I see other players having the same issue. I also see that our Community Manager has answered to your post and said that the team will look into itpersist. Does this problem still persist? 
  • UmbraVipera
    UmbraVipera Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Yes.  This issue still persists or least it did the last time I had the booster and tried the level.  It takes awhile to get those boosters back to test.  haha 

I think to fix this a "playability check" (again, for lack of better terminology) needs to run immediately after the application of the boosters.  What do I mean by "playability check"?  After every move there is a process that runs to make sure the level is playable.  We know this because the game will frequently shuffle the candies when there are no moves available.  Now obviously I do not know exactly when, or if, this playability check runs when a level is loaded, but if it does, it is obviously running prior to the application of the boosters on level 319.

So again, in my mind, the straightforward way to fix the issue is to apply the boosters then run the playability check.  Obviously I don't know the complexity of the programming or the actual guts of the software but the logic seems simple enough.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?