REPORTED ISSUE - READ - I did not receive the key when passing the necessary level

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,578 Superstar
    edited June 21
    Hello again @FlyGrl306

Thank you for your reply and also I am glad that you have not tried to Reinstall your App.  I have written to the Community Manager about the issue.  Please keep an eye on this thread :+1:

If you are interested and have some time in your hands, please feel free to participate in this contest to win 100 Gold Bars in your favorite game  http://to.king.com/ox8t

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice day/evening =)

• wadesjowadesjo Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Ah... I see that now on the screenshot. I missed that part. 
    So sorry about that.
  • tulitaahtulitaah Posts: 2
    I have the same problem user ID 1070950025 
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,178 Superstar
    It seems like there are some players that having this issue ( including myself ) the key just floating there, hopefully it will fix in the morning :)

• mjc1228mjc1228 Posts: 0
    Go to the next level with the gift remaining
    game version 1.15.8
    my phone is samsung note 9
    android 9
  • Good morning, I am half way through the level I am currently on and have not seen the dragon at all to unlock my chest. A message came on this morning to catch him before he eats the key, but he's no where to be seen 
  • txcyclonetxcyclone Posts: 6
    the flying creature with the key won’t disappear from my screen :(
    Should I post my user ID here??
    Hello @JacquelineSchimmenti, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

What device are you using to play the game and can you check the "Version" you have right now?  Also, did you update the App within the last few days?  And it will be very useful to understand the issue, if you can provide a screenshot with the problem?

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening =)

I’m  having the same issue ID # 8582490194.

thank for any help!!
    Hello @txcyclone, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

Thank you for providing your game user ID.  Can you also post the device you are using to play the game and the version you have right now?

iPhone 6r, version 1.14.17
  • sallytazsallytaz Posts: 13
  • sallytazsallytaz Posts: 13
    Chest is Stuck on Board and I’m almost finished. 

1) The Device you are using to play the game : IPhone 5s

2) What is the version you have right now: Updated Yesterday 6-20

3) You game user ID :10211357346