🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

REPORTED ISSUE - READ - I did not receive the key when passing the necessary level

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,365 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Hello again @FlyGrl306

Thank you for your reply and also I am glad that you have not tried to Reinstall your App.  I have written to the Community Manager about the issue.  Please keep an eye on this thread :+1:

If you are interested and have some time in your hands, please feel free to participate in this contest to win 100 Gold Bars in your favorite game  http://to.king.com/ox8t

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice day/evening =)
  • wadesjo
    wadesjo Posts: 40 Level 2
    Ah... I see that now on the screenshot. I missed that part. 
    So sorry about that.
  • tulitaah
    tulitaah Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have the same problem user ID 1070950025 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    It seems like there are some players that having this issue ( including myself ) the key just floating there, hopefully it will fix in the morning :)
  • mjc1228
    mjc1228 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Go to the next level with the gift remaining
    game version 1.15.8
    my phone is samsung note 9
    android 9
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited June 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello everyone, 

And thanks a lot for letting us know about this! Since you all reported the same problem, I have merged all your questions together so you can all be updated at the same time 😉

There's indeed an issue with Dachs and the chests... It seems he wants to keep them all to himself! Naughty boy! 

We are looking into it and will do our best to solve this as soon as possible. In the meantime, could you please let me know what game version you're playing on (have you updated to 1.15?) and what's your device. That would help us investigate! 

We're sorry for the inconvenience! I've added a reward chest to your account to compensate the one Dachs kept 😉 (for those who left their game ID).

Thanks a lot 🍒
  • JacquelineSchimmenti
    JacquelineSchimmenti Posts: 11 Level 2
    Good morning, I am half way through the level I am currently on and have not seen the dragon at all to unlock my chest. A message came on this morning to catch him before he eats the key, but he's no where to be seen 
  • txcyclone
    txcyclone Posts: 6 Level 2
    the flying creature with the key won’t disappear from my screen :(
  • txcyclone
    txcyclone Posts: 6 Level 2
    Should I post my user ID here??
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,365 Candy Moderator
    Hello @JacquelineSchimmenti, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

What device are you using to play the game and can you check the "Version" you have right now?  Also, did you update the App within the last few days?  And it will be very useful to understand the issue, if you can provide a screenshot with the problem?

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?