• Lacapelloise
    Lacapelloise Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Désolée! Je ne parle pas anglais!
  • aima
    aima Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    @Foley1362 Voici les informations pour compléter mon message @Foley1362 
    Je ne joue pas via FB et je suis sous windows 10.
    Oui je fais bien référence à des vies. Je ne peux plus ni recevoir ni envoyer depuis maintenant 2 semaines sans aucune raison apparente.
    Le cache et les cookies n'en sont pas la cause. 

@Lacapelloise means that
    ere is the information to complete my message @ Foley1362
    I do not play via FB and I'm running windows 10.
    Yes, I'm referring to lives. I can not receive or send for 2 weeks now for no apparent reason.
    Cache and cookies are not the cause

• aima
    Options
    @Pummy Raj actually i am talking about the original candy crush saga game....
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @aima, Thank you responding back 👍. Were you able to pass the level #170 yet?  

I also play on Windows 7 (along with iPad) and do not have any issues with “Lives” but only difference is I play through Facebook!   I think most of my friends are in FB & King.com too... that’s why I receive lives in both places!!

Would you mind if I suggest you to open a FB account and play your game?  It is always much better when we have 2 sources of options (for games 😁).  Or may be try playing the game on a mobile device by logging in thru FB and King account!  

There are so many people who play games through Facebook.  Just informing you about some choices, so that you can enjoy your game again 🤗 
  • aima
    Options
    actually i dont have an fb account and that i dont care about if i am not getting lives but what i care about is i am not getting tickets that is the main issue and like when i try to request my friends to help me by sending tickets they dont actually get notified..

i am getting lives when i switch my game to candy crush soda or any other their i get lives in those games  the problem is only in candy crush saga
  • aima
    Options
    @Pummy Raj             actually i dont have an fb account and that i dont care about if i am not getting lives but what i care about is i am not getting tickets that is the main issue and like when i try to request my friends to help me by sending tickets they dont actually get notified..

i am getting lives when i switch my game to candy crush soda or any other their i get lives in those games  the problem is only in candy crush saga

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?