🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game quitting

Options
LeatherHawk
LeatherHawk Posts: 3 Newbie
Greetings.
Here lately my Game has been quitting. On several levers and the last two times with the bubble troll levels. Please help!!

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi @LeatherHawk to avoid the game freezing always clear your browsers cache, cookies, and history frequently. 
  • LeatherHawk
    Options
    It's not freezing. Its completely quitting and going back to my main screen.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @LeatherHawk, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

To add a bit more to what my friend @mysticalmysty suggested, this happened to me when storage space ran out on my phone!!  We have to make sure there is at least 2 GB free space in device memory for the games to perform well.

Not sure what device you are using!  I will post 2 links with trouble shooting steps for both Android as well as iOS devices.  These tips really work for all kind of device glitches/issues.  

1) Android -- https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device
    2) iOS --  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device 

** Please try those except for the "Re-Installation" as it is the last resort.  With the re-installation, we loose all our stocked up boosters (the lollipop hammers), and they cannot be restored by the King team!!  

Please let us know how if went, so that we can be of further assistance if needed.

Hoping for the best!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening!
  • LeatherHawk
    Options
    It just quit on me again after trying to play the BGT level. This is the 3rd timeits done it to me on that level. I've cleared my cache and everything. This is really frustrating.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello @LeatherHawk,

Very Sorry to hear that the troubleshooting steps did not work with the issue in your game!!  I completely understand your frustration and I would be too if that happens to me :(  

I am not sure if King People can do anything with this issue because it sounds like the issue is with your device but not the game!!  Otherwise, many other players would complain about it already =)  

Only other option I can think of is to "Delete and Re-install the App"... because only this process will clear all kind of bugs & glitches from the game.  But, the problem is you will be loosing all stored up boosters i.e. your Lollipops in the game!!

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance!  Have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?