🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Stuck on Levels

Options
SamanthaSweetTart
SamanthaSweetTart Posts: 4 Newbie
Help!
I been stuck on 67 for two days now!! I can't seem to get passed it! Any tips and ideas? I have played it over 45 times!! Right when I get to the bottom I'm left with 1 move and 2 animals to unlock still. This is very agervating :( 

Best Answer

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @SamanthaSweetTart, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)  

I am sorry to hear that you are stuck in the level!!  Please check this video provided by one of our Community Managers   https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/comment/191840/#Comment_191840

Please post back if helped you to pass the level!  If you still need more help, post back your response by tapping on "Type your Comment" located below.

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening =)
  • SamanthaSweetTart
    SamanthaSweetTart Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I tried!! I keep getting stuck. :( It will be one animal left and then I'm out of moves and hearts to play on. :( I watched the video I'm doing the exact same thing.
  • pipedigger
    pipedigger Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I'm stuck on level 241.

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @SamanthaSweetTart

I am very sorry for not checking your reply till today :(  Do you still need help or were you able to pass the level? 

If you are still stuck on this level (which I hope not) ---> When you have only one animal to collect and one move left in the level, I would suggest you to use a Lollipop Hammer.  

But, it depends on how deep the animal is buried in the ice
    * If it is just one layer, plain Lollipop will work to release it;
    * If the ice is double layered, and there are Fish OR Striped Candy in the same line, use Striped Lollipop hammer;
    * If you cannot even see the animal, and there are too many blockers on top of it, it is better to loose the level than spending your Gold Bars or Lollipops!! 

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else!  Once again, I apologize for delayed response! 

Thank you & have a nice weekend ahead! 
  • PummyRaj
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I'm stuck on level 241.

Hello @pipedigger, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends Community :) 

Would you mind creating another post through this link please https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/post/question/support1

Since you have question about another level, it might confuse the players who will look for assistance with Level # 67!

Thank you for understanding!  See you in another post =) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?