🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rewards and Connection Issues

principessafrancesca
principessafrancesca Posts: 7 Level 2
I noticed that I am not receiving my rewards. I get a message asking me to connect but when I try to, I get another message stating that I don’t have access to the kingdom, try again later. My photo profile has also disappeared and my password isn’t working (keep getting oops wrong password message)  although I have gone through the forgot password steps and have changed it several times. If I reinstall my app, will i lose my levels and gold bars (I’m at level 1305 and have 152 bars). I’m on an IPad and have recently updated my system software. Thanks

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    I noticed that I am not receiving my rewards. I get a message asking me to connect but when I try to, I get another message stating that I don’t have access to the kingdom, try again later. My photo profile has also disappeared and my password isn’t working (keep getting oops wrong password message)  although I have gone through the forgot password steps and have changed it several times. If I reinstall my app, will i lose my levels and gold bars (I’m at level 1305 and have 152 bars). I’m on an IPad and have recently updated my system software. Thanks
    @principessafrancesca

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

For every Website that is Username or E-mail & Password Protected, you are only allowed to make mistakes 3 times. If you go beyond, you'll be locked-out. This is to prevent someone else from getting into your account. When you get a Message that you don't have an access to the Kingdom, it means the Password that you are putting in was Incorrect. To make sure that you typing your correct Password, click on "Show" underneath it. When done, you can hide it.

I am going to give you the link that I created for Step-By-Step Procedure on "How To Change Your E-Mail Address & Password At The Kingdom" to make sure your Changes are Saved. Here is the link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/259336/how-to-change-e-mail-address-or-password-at-the-kingdom-with-gif-screenshots#latest

Hope this helps and answers your questions!
  • levelcrusher
    levelcrusher Posts: 6 Level 2
    How did I pass the key and not get the rewards ?
  • WordyPants
    WordyPants Posts: 11 Level 2
    I did not receive my extra rewards for finishing in the fantastic 5  F5 group where we need all together 10000 points by a limited amount of time. After we all completed the 10000 points in the right amount of time. I was supposed to get extra boosters for finishing. I pushed claim but did not receive anything. What's up with that?
  • bt2318
    bt2318 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I just can’t seem to connect to my account and I have reset password. I need help. I’ve reset the password and done everything required. I do not want to uninstall the app as I’ll lose my progress 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    I did not receive my extra rewards for finishing in the fantastic 5  F5 group where we need all together 10000 points by a limited amount of time. After we all completed the 10000 points in the right amount of time. I was supposed to get extra boosters for finishing. I pushed claim but did not receive anything. What's up with that?
    Hello @WordyPants, Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

This section belongs to Candy Friends game questions only.  Your Question is about Fantastic 5 from Candy Crush.  Please follow this link and post your question there 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/post/question/support

Thank you for understanding!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    bt2318 said:
    I just can’t seem to connect to my account and I have reset password. I need help. I’ve reset the password and done everything required. I do not want to uninstall the app as I’ll lose my progress 
    Hello @bt2318, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

With regards to "connecting to your account" -- when we receive the issue as "internet connection" but all the other Apps are working on our device, the only remedy to clear that issue is to Delete and Reinstall the App.  And, there is no other solution  :o:o   
    This is my personal experience as well as the other players also said the same!

And with regards to "loosing your level progress" -- If you have played the game through Kingdom account OR Facebook account, you do not have to worry about that issue at all.  Also, when we have logged in both these platforms and synced the game, it is even safer :+1: 
    ** But the issue with the re-installation is -- we loose all our stocked up boosters (lollipops) from the game.  

Please let me know if I can help you further or you need clarifications.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to reply to my post. 

Hope this helps!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • bt2318
    bt2318 Posts: 2 Newbie
    The unfortunate thing is I’ve now lost ALLLLLLLLL my progress and effort! I deleted and reinstalled the app. I had been logged on in the app for a very long time (I could see my little avatar on there) until I realised when I went to settings that it wouldn’t connect to my profile and needed me to re-login. So hence I posted my question as it wouldn’t connect and log me back in even though everything else I was able to connect to with the internet. 
    Now after deleting and reinstalling I’ve lot all my progress setting me to level 572 when I was at 1120!!!!!!!!!! This is so disappointing. What’s even worse is, by deleting and reinstalling it has now allowed me to login. Is there a way to get me back to my level - losing at least 500 levels is really disappointing.....
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @bt2318, Welcome back and hope you are having a nice day other than the glitch with the levels in Friends!!

I am not sure why it happens but sometimes, we loose out level progress when we reinstall our game :o   But, no need to worry because, the Community team has provided some help articles for our assistance. 
    Here is one for you to restore the level progress in your game  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177600/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest

Please follow the steps provided in that above link and let us know!  They did help many players before and they should for you too :+1:   
    Talk to you soon!  Have a great week ahead :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?