🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

REPORTED ISSUE - READ - I did not receive the key when passing the necessary level

Answers

• Photocrazy
    Photocrazy Posts: 6 Level 2
    I was asked to to repost here.  I am having the same problem.  I am using the latest version of the game on a Samsung Galaxy S5.  My ID is 7023653376.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi everyone! 

Our sweet Studio found a fix for this which will be released soon! 
    I have added some extra rewards to those of you who left their Game IDs.

Thanks and happy crushing 🍒
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Hi,

I had a mystery chest for a long time with no Dachs (at least three full episodes) and I thought that he might drop once the fix came through. Instead the mystery chest icon just disappeared when I went to play this morning. Can it please be put back or will it always be like I lost a mystery chest? 

Thank you! 
  • bubbly10265
    bubbly10265 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I won my game 308 and it will not let me open the key to my chest so it’s still there. I’m playing on my IPhone 7 everything is up to date.  

• actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    I can't my dog to move at all.

• sallytaz
    sallytaz Posts: 31 Level 2
    My chest must still be stuck on level 613. I have updated app and cleared 3 boards and still no chest. 

• fedge81
    fedge81 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Same issue here. Been having it for a couple of weeks.

• fedge81
    fedge81 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Heres the app info

I have a Huawei Mate 20 lite running Android 9.
  • lynn4211
    lynn4211 Posts: 14 Level 2
    I am the same I cannot catch  Dachas  and his chest I am new here did not know it was a issue till a friend told me. So I am having a problem as well. I did wonder why he kept popping up I kept saying I may get to catch him one day well now I know I wont until the issue is fixed tanks everyone and thanks to my friend that told me 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator
    Hello @lynn4211,  Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Players not able to get the key from Dachs is an issue that was already reported.  The Studio is looking into it and there will be a fix soon.  

We just have to make sure that our game is up to date by installing the latest version.  And also, make sure that there is 2 GB free storage space in your device :+1: 

Please keep an eye on this thread as if there is any update with regards to the issue, it will be posted here =)

Thank you for posting in the Community & have a nice week ahead!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?