🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Reaching you back for crash recovery!

Rachanarao
Rachanarao Posts: 7 Level 2
as per the reasons you mentioned about my game crash from level 512 to level 1 , I checked on my mobile phone and the space availability was less than 2gb, May be that’s the reason for game crash!
but I request you to plz allow me to get back to my progress level 512. 
thank you.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,585 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Hello @Rachanarao, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your level progress!!  You do not have worry about it as there are some help articles provided by the Community Team for our assistance :+1:   

One question for my clarification -- did you log into either Facebook or Kingdom account before?  Or did you just play without saving the game?  

Talk to you soon!
  • Rachanarao
    I didn’t connect to Facebook but I did login but not sure about the what email I’d and stuff I used.
  • PummyRaj
    I didn’t connect to Facebook but I did login but not sure about the what email I’d and stuff I used.
    One more question, Rachana!  Is it Candy Friends game or some other game?  This is important information to know!  
  • Rachanarao
    It is candy crush friends .... and by the way I have given all the information in the link sent by your team. Including game ID! 
  • Rachanarao
    Hi Pummy Raj did you get chance to have a look at the issue with my candy crush friends game ? Plz fix this and let me get back to my progress level.
    thank you☺️
  • PummyRaj
    It is candy crush friends .... and by the way I have given all the information in the link sent by your team. Including game ID! 
    Hello Rachana, Hope you are having a nice weekend :) 

I apologize for my delay in responding!!  

So, you have contacted the King Customer Support through this link https://soporto.king.com/contact ? If so, when did you contact them?  Did you receive any reply from then other than an automated response?  
  • Rachanarao
    Yes I did give all the details over this link https://soporto.king.com/contact and also I got response from the team(I have attached the response message).
  • Rachanarao
    I did follow all instructions the team has asked to do in my phone. But still am back to level 1, all my rewards and progress has got reset 😞
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @Rachanarao

Thank you for your reply and also attaching the response you have response from the Customer Support :+1: 

How many days it has been since you have received this email?  I would suggest you to send a reply to this email itself.  And inform them --  your issue is not solved yet and you need their help with restoring your levels. 

I have sent you a personal message with more information.  You will see Number 1 at the Envelope Icon which is located at the top right corner of this page.

After reading it, let me know if you need any further assistance :+1: 

Hoping for the best!  Have a great rest of the weekend 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?