🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Possible Bug: Level 1620 Game Frozen

Options
SeraphicStar
SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
Hello all, SeraphicStar here, and today I must report a rather strange behavior in Candy Crush Friends level 1620.

I got this setup with Misty, but the game refused to allow me to move any of the orange candies in the middle of the game board... :(

This is the first time I have ever encountered such an issue in my game :o

I was wondering if anyone else has seen something similar to this, and if they had this happen to them on this level also🤔

Looking forward to hearing back from you guys on this one!

~ 💫 SeraphicStar 💫

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @SeraphicStar, Good Morning 🤗

I am still in 1300's, so not aware about the issue!  But, I have not heard from any other players complaining about it either!!  

Did you try our regular troubleshooting steps for freezing and crashing?  If so, is it still the same?  If not, would you like to try some?  Please let me know! 

I will talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful day!   
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello dear Star @SeraphicStar

I apologize for my delay in getting back to you for this issue!!  I was all checking my old answers =) 

After posting above message, I have discussed with Mia.  She checked it out and said there was no issue with the level and our regular Trouble Shooting steps should work if there was any issue with your phone!! 

Recently, few other players have also complained that "Friendly coloring Booster" is causing glitch the game!!  I will search for that / those posts and make a list.  Let's see if there is a repetitive issue or just random one!!  

With regards to your game: since it has been couple of days, hope the glitch was cleared and you have passed the level!! 

Sorry for not being much of a help!!  

Talk to you later!  Have a great rest of the weekend 🤗

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @SeraphicStar, Good Morning 🤗

I am still in 1300's, so not aware about the issue!  But, I have not heard from any other players complaining about it either!!  

Did you try our regular troubleshooting steps for freezing and crashing?  If so, is it still the same?  If not, would you like to try some?  Please let me know! 

I will talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful day!   
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hey there @Pummy Raj, I actually believe this bug is related to having friendly coloring Candy boost activated as it created a board that might not be possible to start with normally. 🤔

Having said that, I doubt it's much of an issue considering I played it quite a few times, and only encountered this one instance where I was unable to move candies. :confounded:

As for trying different troubleshooting steps I only tried minimizing, and then re-opening the game. This didn't do any good though (I didn't think it would, but you never know :confused:)

Anyways I put accepted answer on your post since you tried to help out @Pummy Raj, so thank you for your input :3
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello dear Star @SeraphicStar

I apologize for my delay in getting back to you for this issue!!  I was all checking my old answers =) 

After posting above message, I have discussed with Mia.  She checked it out and said there was no issue with the level and our regular Trouble Shooting steps should work if there was any issue with your phone!! 

Recently, few other players have also complained that "Friendly coloring Booster" is causing glitch the game!!  I will search for that / those posts and make a list.  Let's see if there is a repetitive issue or just random one!!  

With regards to your game: since it has been couple of days, hope the glitch was cleared and you have passed the level!! 

Sorry for not being much of a help!!  

Talk to you later!  Have a great rest of the weekend 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?