๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Misty Summer Contest is here ๐Ÿ

Comments

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend

Hello friends ๐Ÿ˜„.. My name is Ghost ๐Ÿ‘ปI'm not a scary character .. I'm just a shy pumpkin... I came from the magical pumpkin land๐ŸŽƒ ... I love ๐Ÿ’• to wear that white cloth to disguise as a ghost๐Ÿ‘ป... I love ๐Ÿ’• sweets so much and I came to the Candy Kingdom ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ to taste the green candy (They are green like the color of my eyes)ย When I collect 12 green candy in my magic bag๐ŸŽƒ, it turns into the blue magic lightning lightersโšกโšกโšก... which rattles almost half the play screen ๐Ÿ“ฑand makes a large number of candyย of various colors mysteriously disappear ๐Ÿ’ฅ

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @Ashraf thank you for participating, and joining the beach party with Misty ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited August 2019
    Hey there @mysticalmysty, it took me a bit of time to determine what character I was going to put here. :o

At first, I was going to attempt a recolor of Fairy Bow Kimmy, but as I'm hardly artistically inclined and she is very colorful ( plus someone else already chose Kimmy ;) ) I decided against it ๐Ÿค”

I decided the next best would be someone of nearly equal colorful pallet in Princess Rapunzel!

Her bright multicolored rainbow hair would require candies of each color in order to charge her power! :3

I'd say 10 of each for 4 colored candy boards, and let's say 8 of each for 5 colored candy boards. When she is nearly fully charged her hair would start waving behind her with a magical aura surrounding it. When enough candies have been gathered, her hair would whip around at the entire board clearing 1 level from all blockers! :chuffed:

She would love to join Misty on her beach party, but only if there was some way to keep the sand out of her long flowing locks! O.o (seriously sand gets in all the wrong places... ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

P.S. I hope you like the character I chose @mysticalmysty :hurrah:
  • mysticalmysty
    Hi @SeraphicStar thank you for participating on my contest, I can picture your girl like this GIF, does she has a name ?ย 
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited August 2019
    Yes @mysticalmysty , that's human Rainbow Dash from Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks (The high school girl spinoff movie of My Little Pony) :3
    Here's an alternate hairstyle for her (let the headbanging commence ๐Ÿคฉ)

• kendrawitcher
    kendrawitcher Posts: 4 Newbie
    If I were a new character,ย  my name would be taboo
    My ability would be to add either a super candy ball or a regular candy ball. This would be activated by earning a star. Each board had the potential to earn 3 each. This feature would become accessible upon reaching level 1000+
  • mysticalmysty
    Hi @kendrawitcher thank you for taking time to participating on my contest ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • tonnicantrell
    tonnicantrell Posts: 4 Newbie
    Kristy the Krazy Kat would like to join Misty on the beach. She just loves to play with balls, but she's always hungry. So to activate her sweet power you'll have to feed her 5 of ever candy, but it'll be worth it as she will give you a coloring ball and a pretzel ball side by side on the board.
  • mysticalmysty
    Is that you Kristy ?ย Thank you for participating @tonnicantrell ๐Ÿ
  • Kcbtyler
    Kcbtyler Posts: 89 Level 3
    I'm new and my. name is Paame the Palm Tree, and I want to bring you the gift of shade.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?