🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Share your favorite chocolate recipes!

Comments

• Spiffie02
    Spiffie02 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Thanks for the picture! Those sound amazing! Chocolate rules!!!
  • janifer3910
    janifer3910 Posts: 63 Level 3
    edited August 2019
    Keto Chocolate Mug Cake

Ingredients
    • 3 tbsp almond flour
    • 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
    • 1/4 tsp baking powder
    • 1 egg medium size
    • 1 tbsp unsalted butter can be substitued with coconut oil for a dairy free version
    • 1/8 tsp salt
    • 1 tsp erythritol sweetener (optional)
    Instructions
    1. Mix the almond flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and the erythritol sweetenertogether in a small bowl or a mug.

2. Slowly add the melted butter and beaten egg to the mix and use a fork to whisk them together.

3.  Lightly grease a microwave safe mug or a ramekin and then pour the batter into it. There should be at least an inch of empty space from the top so the cake can rise.

4. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute, test it, if it needs more time put it in for 10 more seconds. It should be cooked and not runny in the middle.

5. Serve with some fresh cream and sugar-free dark chocolate chips

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    edited August 2019
    Awesome recipe @janifer3910.   Thanks!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @Elsa,

I LOVE chocolate and not to feel too guilty about it, I like to use healthy ingredients as alternative to dairy, eggs and sugar. So I really love to use avocado when making chocolate deserts! And, it's very easy and quick to make! Here's one of my favourite! 

Total Time: 5m
    Yield: 4 servings

Ingredients

• flesh of 2 ripe avocados (240g)
    • 1/4 cup regular cocoa powder
    • 1/4 cup dutch cocoa OR melted chocolate chips
    • 3-4 tbsp milk of choice
    • 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
    • 1/8 tsp salt
    • sweetener of choice to taste (I like 1/4 cup pure maple syrup)

Instructions

**You have two options for this recipe: The version with the chocolate chips will be richer; the version with the dutch cocoa (important to use dutch) will be lower in fat and sugar.

Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor until completely smooth. (Watch the video above to see the recipe being made step-by-step.) I used 3 tbsp almond milk, but if you’re not using a liquid sweetener then you might want to add a little extra for a smoother consistency. If you make it, don’t forget to rate the recipe or leave a review below!

I can tell you it really tastes yummy and is guilt free ;)

• _Elsa_
    @QueenMia I never ever would have thought of combining avocado with chocolate.  Since I love both of them maybe I'll give it a try.  Thanks!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Then you should totally try it, @Elsa ;) 
  • _Elsa_
    I think I will but have to get some chocolate to melt.  It sounds like a great recipe!
  • LissaZee
    LissaZee Posts: 9 Level 2
    I live in Chicago and the restaurant Portillo's is huge out here!  Their chocolate cake is amazing and people send it out of state as gifts.  It's that good. The secret?  Mayonnaise!  Here's the copycat recipe.

PORTILLO'S CHOCOLATE CAKE COPYCAT

PREP TIME:  10 mins
    COOK TIME:  30 mins
    TOTAL TIME:  40 mins

Portillo's Chocolate Cake Copycat made with Betty Crocker cake mix and mayonnaise.

INGREDIENTS
    • 1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist chocolate cake mix (or Gold Medal Chocolate Cake Mix)
    • 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
    • 1 cup ice cold water
    • 3 large eggs
    • 2 cans Betty Crocker Chocolate Frosting
    INSTRUCTIONS
    1. Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
    2. Beat cake mix, mayonnaise, water, and eggs until mixed, then beat with an electric mixer for 4 minutes.
    3. Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
    4. Let cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Remove cakes from pans and cool completely.
    5. Frost the cake with canned Betty Crocker chocolate frosting.
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @LissaZee, thank you very much for participating.  This is what your recipe will look like in the Yeti recipe book.  The image was very easy to find so I added it to your recipe.

• D2V
    D2V Posts: 94 Level 3
    Hi @Elsa

Chocolate Kiss Cookies  <3

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?