πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Misty Summer Contest is here 🍏

Comments

• kalysta1
    kalysta1 Posts: 50 Level 3
    My character would definitely be a female koala bear. I'd be pink and white and my name would be glitter paws. My ability would be every assigned color amount collected I would shoot glitter bombs from my paws that would destroy the surrounding area 😁
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @kalysta1 what is your pink koala Β character name be like ?Β Thank you for participating πŸπŸ€—
  • peejay
    peejay Posts: 121 Level 3
    kalysta1 said:
    My character would definitely be a female koala bear. I'd be pink and white and my name would be glitter paws. My ability would be every assigned color amount collected I would shoot glitter bombs from my paws that would destroy the surrounding area 😁
    Wow that will be lovelyΒ 
  • GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    I would like to see Rancid join Misty on the beach! Maybe it would improve his mood! His power would be that if you collect 15 yellow candies, he would blow up 6 of the surrounding candies.
    Maybe we could even get him to smile...
  • mysticalmysty
    edited August 2019
    Hi @GranBarb of course Misty will be so happy to have Rancid to come along for the beach party, as long he ask @QueenB permission first to take a weekend off from the farm 😁 Thank you for participating, btw 🍏πŸ₯°Β 
  • Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Ashraf thank you for participating, and joining the beach party with Misty πŸ₯°
    Thank you my friendπŸ˜„Β ..
    me and ghostπŸ‘» will love this party πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ with Misty.
  • Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    Ashraf said:

Hello friends πŸ˜„.. My name is Ghost πŸ‘»I'm not a scary character .. I'm just a shy pumpkin... I came from the magical pumpkin landπŸŽƒ ... I love πŸ’• to wear that white cloth to disguise as a ghostπŸ‘»... I love πŸ’• sweets so much and I came to the Candy Kingdom 🍬🍬 to taste the green candy (They are green like the color of my eyes)Β When I collect 12 green candy in my magic bagπŸŽƒ, it turns into the blue magic lightning lighters⚑⚑⚑... which rattles almost half the play screen πŸ“±and makes a large number of candyΒ of various colors mysteriously disappear πŸ’₯

.. Wow eating candy ..

πŸ’•πŸ’• with Misty πŸ’•πŸ’•

... πŸŽ‰In her party πŸŽ‰ ...

πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡

• cope5658
    cope5658 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Great contest @mysticalmysty
    It feels just like summer πŸ‰β˜€οΈ

Hello - I'm Dash the fast swimming Mermaid!Β 
    For every 5 red candies collected, I'll give you a color bomb

πŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈ

• lisann
    lisann Posts: 9 Level 2
    @mysticalmysty
    I’d LOVE to make Misty happy. My new character would be me, Lizzy the Shark. My superpower would be throwing a frisbee that could take out a whole row of wooden blocks! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ€£
  • mysticalmysty
    Thank you @lisann glad you can make Misty happy by bring along Lizzy 🍏πŸ₯°
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?