(FINISHED) Candy Crush Friends Word Search With A Twist

Comments

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,938 Superstar
    @janifer3910 - I'm glad you found your favorite character.  Is that your favorite outfit for her too?  
    @candycrushinit - I'm glad you were able to find two of the friends.  I love Dachs - I think he is so cute when he rolls over so you can scratch his belly! 🤗🥰

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
  • janifer3910janifer3910 Posts: 60 ✭✭✭
    @janifer3910 - I'm glad you found your favorite character.  Is that your favorite outfit for her too?  
    @candycrushinit - I'm glad you were able to find two of the friends.  I love Dachs - I think he is so cute when he rolls over so you can scratch his belly! 🤗🥰
    @bearwithme yes the vampire outfit is my fav!

• LilSpacegirlLilSpacegirl Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Thank you for inviting me. This is a super fun puzzle. I love word puzzles. 
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 558 Game Expert
    He is @bearwithme. When I think of Dachs, he makes me want to eat his delicious donuts. 🍩🍩🍩😋
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Find more about the Game Experts here
    All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
    • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
    • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
    • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here
  • LissaZeeLissaZee Posts: 9
    Yeti & Clown
    Rabbit & Red
    Nutcracker & Squirrel & Hearts & Skeleton & King
    Dachs & Caterpillar
    Tiffi & Vampire & Dragon & Astronaut (you could do Fish & Red here)
    Bubblegum & Troll & King (you could use King here again too)
    Candy & Crush & Friends
    Odus & Owl & Striped
    Candies & Wrapped
    Olivia & Octopus
    Blockers & Boosters
    Misty & Unicorn
    Chocolate & Cookies
    Swedish & Fish
    Chewy

Seriously, I need to get some work done.  Darn you and your addictive games!
    I can't figure out the last capital "M" in the lower right quadrant.  "Mind"  Where does that relate??

Wow @LissaZee - I can see you really do like these kind of word puzzle challenges.  I'm glad you enjoy it.  As far as the one you are missing - think of a blocker that starts with M. 

@LilSpacegirl - I'm glad you like word puzzles - what two words did you find?

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,956 Superstar
    I can't get my drawing feature to work, but I did find Nutcracker and Dachs before I looked at anyone's answers.

Are you new to Candy Crush Saga or the King Community? Check out the Beginners Corner here!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/beginner-s-corner
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭
    My favorite characters Yeti and Misty
  • HellsBelleHellsBelle Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You did an awesome job and your board is so pretty too @LissaZee! Totally impressed! 🤩

(Here’s another hint to the missing M one: I think you may have colored an extra “t” in error down by the M. If you are like me, you may have missed that and drove yourself nuts looking for the answer so I thought I would mention it! 😊🦇) 
  • HellsBelleHellsBelle Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also the board is amazing @bearwithme! 🤗
  • LissaZeeLissaZee Posts: 9
    @HellsBelle - thank you!!!  It was driving me nuts!  I put an extra T in misty and the M is “Mint!”
  • MiaoMiao Posts: 7
    Tiffi (green) and vampire (yellow).

• cloeynorgcloeynorg Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Tiffi Vampire

I am so glad everyone is enjoying the word puzzle and finding the Candy Crush Friends and related items. I had a lot of fun creating it. Also congrats @LissaZee for finding that last annoying word that Red Rabbit is so helpful in destroying. Thanks for giving the additional hint @HellsBelle! 😊🙏🏻💕

• LimLim Posts: 5,626 Game Expert
    Hello! @bearwithme 👋
    I find two words (one name character and outfit) 
    1. Tiffi
    2. Astronaut 

Tiffi + Astronaut = Tiffi the Astronaut 👩‍🚀

💎🌟 Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! 🌟💎

✨ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard