How do I change permission settings so I can see my friends?

Options
2»

Answers

• Katherine_Lane
    Katherine_Lane Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    Okay, Many thanks
  • abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options
    you are welcome @Katherine_Lane

while waiting for it to fix itself ... you might try playing on another device ... or you might switch browsers

I play AB using 3 different browsers and a tablet

currently ...  gameroom, chrome and the tablet are connecting properly through facebook

unfortunately ... Firefox has the 'permissons' message and lives cannot be sent ... am waiting for the message to go away(day #2)

• Katherine_Lane
    Katherine_Lane Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    I play AB with only MAC Safari. Thanks for your interest and responses.  I will wait and see what happens and i know you are right because other situations seemed to have been resolved by waiting it out.  Patience isn't a strong suit!  The issue just showed up and not sure why.  Plus it always tells me that I'm already signed in.  Which of course I'm not.  Another wait and see if it just goes away 
  • abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options
    fyi ... you may have to switch browsers when you get to level 410 ... the HTML5 version introduced at level 411 is not supported by safari(I used safari in the past)
  • lorelei63
    lorelei63 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    @abe_coffee I opened AB in Chrome and I don't get any of the messages.  I'm sure Firefox is update soon and it will be fixed.  Thanks everyone for the help!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?