Alpha betty level 335 Still removing 2 moves for 1 -- reported 4 months ago

Options
Marilyn_Mallery
Marilyn_Mallery Posts: 5 Level 2

Level 335  you start with 13 moves but during play, it will remove 2 moves for 1 moves reducing total number of lives to 4-5.   This was reported 4 months ago by another user but it still isn't fixed in most current update

Best Answer

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Marilyn, thank you for posting on King care. 

I will have a word with one of the moderators and see if there is any progress. I am sorry for the inconvenience :)

• Lady_Choo
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hey :) I have been asked for some more info. Could you tell me which device/ios version you are using... the app version. And when abouts exactly in the game it does it. Is it at the same point each time? Could you get a screenshot or make a screen recording of it so the studio can see exactly what’s happening? iOS 11 comes with a screen recording feature which is handy. Saves to your phone then you can upload directly here :) 

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have a short video here so you can see it in action :)

https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFjb3hqDHp

• Marilyn_Mallery
    Options

Hey :) I have been asked for some more info. Could you tell me which device/ios version you are using... the app version. And when abouts exactly in the game it does it. Is it at the same point each time? Could you get a screenshot or make a screen recording of it so the studio can see exactly what’s happening? iOS 11 comes with a screen recording feature which is handy. Saves to your phone then you can upload directly here :) 

I am using an I-Pad Air with IOS 11.4.1 (most current). It is hard to predict when it will do it. Sometimes I can get 4-5 moves in before it starts going down 2 at a time and sometimes less moves and sometimes more. I think it might have something to do with the tile that looks it is made of wood with the horseshoe but not certain. But it sure is annoying.
  • Marilyn_Mallery
    Options

I am up to date on app version....
  • Marilyn_Mallery
    Options

I carefully tracked a session on level 335. Here is what happened....Started with 13 moves. I made a 5 letter word and took out the first plate. 12 moves left. Made 4 point word not touching any black "coal" blocks. 11 moves left. Made a 3 point word and fractured a black "coal" block around the 2 plate. A star appeared and a splat on the move counter --now have 8. Did a 5 point work and broke the black coal. Splat and now have 5 moves. Another word and took out a black coal. Now have 2 moves left. Another word not touching a black coal. Now have 1 left. Next word "ran out of moves". Somehow the black coals are causing the issues.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

Lynette my co superstar has also told me that she has a blog post about features on her website. Adding it here in case it’s of any help to you :) I should have looked there first lol. 

https://sagalevelhelp.com/content/alphabetty-saga-here-how-play

• knaiad12
    knaiad12 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I too thought this was a bug in Level 335 but it’s not. The game board includes three or four “bombs” that I just discovered are move stealers. If you make a word with them before their timer goes out, you won’t lose any moves. But if they expire, they take two of your moves. 
  • Ironmike
    Ironmike Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am using an I-Pad Air with IOS 11.4.1 (most current). It is hard to predict when it will do it. Sometimes I can get 4-5 moves in before it starts going down 2 at a time and sometimes less moves and sometimes more. I think it might have something to do with the tile that looks it is made of wood with the horseshoe but not certain. But it sure is annoying.

• Ironmike
    Ironmike Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am having similar problems on game 333. After making about 5 words from my 20 allotted,I lose between 5 to 15 moves . Impossible to beat with moves taken away !  Can anyone explain why ???  TY 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?