🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Win up to 50 Gold bars for Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary!

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited February 2022 in Contests
No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds!

🌟 🍭🌟

Hello Dear Friends!

Do you know that on Friday the 11th of October we will be celebrating our first anniversary?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDY CRUSH FRIENDS and COMMUNITY :heart:

(Thank you, @Elsa for this amazing GIF!)

What a year we had together!

And we would love to celebrate our very first candle with you!
Because without you guys, we could not make the game so sweet. And without you, this Community would not be such an amazing place.
So, BIG THANK YOU to you all from the whole Candy Friends Team, here at King :star: 

And what's better than Gold bars to celebrate?

Birthdays are always filled with love from friends and family and who does not enjoy receiving some nice treats? 😋

For the occasion, we thought we would share some love with our amazing game Studio!
It can be anything: a sweet message, a picture, a poem, a song or more!

All our talented Studio producers, game designers, artists (and so on) put all their passion to make the game sweeter than ever and it shows. What a fantastic job they've done. They definitely deserve a HUGE THANK YOU 🙏❤️

All you need to do is to post your message by commenting below 👇

The 10 sweetest messages will receive 50 Gold bars each

Remember, this is about sharing love, nothing else
If you wish to give some feedback on the game, please head here.

Let's celebrate that first year anniversary together! 

Good luck everyone & help us share the love 

❤️

You have until the 23rd of October to participate.
Terms and Conditions here.

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2019
    How can I explain how much I appreciate what the Candy Crush team means to me. I have a rare brain disorder and suffer from severe chronic pain 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I am unable to work and some days get very long, so besides the fact that it gives me something to do and people to play with, the most important thing Candy Crush does for me is gives me some time ( even if it’s only one minute) away from my thoughts. When you suffer from chronic pain you need something to escape the thought of always hurting and that’s where you guys come in, that’s what you offer me, a chance to escape the pain for a bit and I can’t thank you enough for that. Thank you so much, Happy 1st Birthday, Nathalie 
  • QueenReineer
    QueenReineer Posts: 205 Level 3
    Hi! I'm so glad to be the first to say thank you! For the hours of entertainment, for joining the family during several minutes a day ( you achieved the incredible task of making my daughter (25) and my son (22) "befriended" me in Fb, and we play at the same time once a day, so that we give and receive lives! Also , although I've played many many games, it Is the first one where I see young people being so nice to each other, kind and helpful. I must also thank Queen Mia and the rest of the staff for being so patient, explaining matters, and always on the alert for anything that players may need. I am really happy to be part of this community, and it Is my favourite way to let  my mind be calm and in a wonderful, sweet world of fantasy, where even real people are respectful of each other. Hope u understand my English! Regards to you all! 🙋🏼‍♀️
  • tuffy1
    tuffy1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you! For the hours of entertainment, for hooking all my family members to the world of Candy Crush, especially my nieces and nephews. We always send each other lives and try to see who can beat who on the levels in the games. I find the games a lovely way to relax and stay stress free from the days tension. Happy Birthday 
  • Yummyfini
    Yummyfini Posts: 2 Newbie
    When my husband and I first started dating we would have Candy Crush competitions.  We had so much fun trying to pass each other on the levels. After awhile, marriage, kids and just life had us putting off the competitions. We just recently decided to add the fun back in with Candy Crush Friends and it has been a nice boost to our relationship. It's a great way to spend time together. So, thank you and Happy birthday!
  • marie_leony
    marie_leony Posts: 46 Level 2
    edited October 2019
    I recently started playing on December 2018 and I passed 300 Levels! Happy 1st Anniversary Candy Crush Friends

Image result for Animated Fireworks

Image result for Animated Fireworks
    Image result for Animated Fireworks 1st anniversary
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    edited October 2019
    @QueenMia I never got tagged that you mentioned my name here.  I was on Facebook and saw your post so I posted to my Facebook group and pages and then came here to check it out.  Below is my thank you message.  I love our Rachel and I post her with me whenever I can.  She helped me with this message.

• DoubleB423
    DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4
    What an amazing adventure it has been to get this far since 'launch day'!! A big thank you to everyone at KING for their dedication, creativity, hard work, and joyful spirit! I was raised to treat the janitor with the same respect as the C.E.O of the company.  Truly, from the bottom of my heart, thank EACH AND EVERY PERSON INVOLVED!!  My sons love the game, and so does my spouse! (Who is due to have a new addition to the 'pumpkin patch' on Oct 28th! I am positive he will be swiping candies as soon as his little hands can point a finger out to swipe with! 
    From our home to yours, this coming holiday season(s)- Happy Halloween, Happy Thanksgiving! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year, Kwanzaa or whatever you celebrate!!     

Now.... Time to get that elusive racoon!!
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,064 Pro Player 👑
    Thanks guys for all the fun and games I haven’t been playing for very long I to suffer from chronic pain and since joining the community I can say that it’s so nice to have people that really care and very friendly to boot.
    Happy Anniversary and keep on rocking 

• BeeBop2nd
    BeeBop2nd Posts: 3 Newbie
    Happy Anniversary!  I must admit that I thought people were simply "wasting time" playing the game...until I began to play, and it wiped away the stress of the day so effortlessly. In November, my only child ( grown) was injured in an accident, not only paralyzed from the neck down, but had MANY complications that devolped and he fought for his very LIFE for the 1st eight months! Needless to say, I lived in the hospital this year, sleeping in a chair, and the days are UNSPEAKABLY long. Your games helped me to decompress by mindlessly playing level after level. Prayer, and your games were my solace from complete insanity. This may sound "Cheesy" to some, but when life throws a punch that takes your very BREATH away, you become thankful for ANY distaction from the pain...and for me, it was a small respite to play the games. Small pleasures mean EVERYTHING when you walk thru the darkest days you could imagine. And I am still playing, And will be!  The hours are still extremely long, The days seem endless. But we have survived since mid November, and plan to get back to our hometown soon. Many Thanks!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?