🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Win up to 50 Gold bars for Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary!

Comments

91374 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Happy Anniversary 
  • Bnichols62
    Bnichols62 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Happy Anniversary. I enjoy your games. 
  • anroshh
    anroshh Posts: 9 Level 2
    Happy anniversary Candy crush friends saga 😍😍😍
    91374 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Happy Anniversary candy crush
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    Hi guys :waving:

Those are really sweet and touching messages! Thank you for taking the time to share some love. Here is some back for you :heart: 

I can tell you that the whole Candy Crush Friends Team is looking at your messages and they can really feel your warmth! Keep them coming! 

Take care of yourself and stay sweet 🍒
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    I love your messages, guys. They are so full of love and appreciation 🥰 This game is really one of a kind! Time flies and here we are on the first year anniversary, dancing, celebrating and sharing the love with our friends - Tiffi, Yeti, Odus, Misty, Olivia, Red Rabbit, Dachs, Nutcracker, Bubblegum Troll, and Rachel 🤗
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

Happy Anniversary Candy Crush Friends! ❤🎈🎉🎊🎂

Hi @QueenMia,

Sometimes I don't know how to answer but you and all Candy Crush team, I'm going to tell you that I love you so much and thank you very much for make this game and other Candy Crush games! 

I'm start playing this not from global launch but from the beginning of it (March 1st, 2017)

I am really addicted into it, it's lovely game better and more sweeter than other Candy Crush games! 

And it's only game that I played now with Candy Crush Saga! I'm playing it on my house, on the street, on my high school... everywhere and everytime! <3

So thank you very much for made my dreams come true and hopefully this game will be have a lot of best changes and amazing improvements in upcoming years and hopefully Candy Crush franchise will be growing up so much!

I love you King... <3

(By the way, thank you @Elsa for tagging me! You are legendary!)
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hello everyone,

Although I'm one of  the newest members here in this community, I would like to open my heart and express my own feelings for this amazing game but first let's start on how I found this game :
    All it started with the renovation of my house this Summer (July actually) and cause of that, I had alot of anxiety cause I wanted that renovation to be done in time before August comes so to go for holidays.
    Cause of that, I wanted a game to clean up my mind plus I wanted an offline game (cause in my village, we don't have wi-fi hotspots or internet generally) in order to have fun in my afternoons and nights.

So, after a big thought and searching in the internet, I found the ultimate game...Candy Crush Friends Saga.
    Oh yes...I found it along with Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga.
    From the moment that I discovered those games, I loved them a bit and every one of them for different reasons.

But Candy Crush Friends Saga was unique...very unique.
    I loved everything from it. From its 3D graphics until its characters and its levels which some of them were very easy while others were hard...very hard.

But one of the reasons that I love this game was that it taught me a lot. 
    It taught me how to be more patient, how to think more and find hints on my own in order to solve those levels, how not to give up but to keep on no matter how hard a level can be and also, it taught me that it's ok to make mistakes in a level cause you can try again and trying something new like a new level is good.

Thanks to that, I had better mood those days, less anxiety and I finished the renovation of my home in no time so I would like to thank those amazing people who created this game, @QueenMia who is a great community manager and along with the superstars of course like @Foley1362 , @mysticalmysty , @PummyRaj , @firebombmarkus and @Elsa
    who helped all of us and listened our feedbacks all this time so to make Candy Crush Friends Saga, the sweetest and the greatest game of all the time.

And also, I'm very grateful that I recently discovered this community and made new friends here too.
    For me, this community is like a second home and I can't wait to meet even more friendly people here and I can't wait to help more and more people so to become a superstar too one day!

So, Happy Birthday to Candy Crush Friends Saga and to the people who gave all their heart and soul for this game and I want to thank this game for giving me so many great memories these three months from the day that I started to play it.
    From beating up my first levels until the hardest ones which took me few tries to pass them but it worth a bit cause the victories were sweeter than ever and I had more confidence for more and more challenges which were waiting for me up ahead.
    And from the characters and the boosters that I selected until now and don't forget and the gifts and the lifes that I've got from my friends too.

So, Happy Birthday Candy Crush Friends Saga and thank you for everything!!!
    I'm so glad that I played you even if I discovered you a little late!
    Still, I'm so glad that I enjoyed you until now and I can't wait to enjoy you more and more every day and I can't wait to see more and more improvements and features and other characters from the other Candy Crush Games too!

• Chichic2468
    Chichic2468 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    Hi everyone. This is actually my first time posting in this forum. I have been playing Candy Crush Friends since this Summer 2019. It was actually around my birthday. I love the inter-activeness and freshness you see with this game. It's honestly addictive, but in a good way. I like that you get to pick among a wide array of characters, and you are actually able to determine what character is better for a certain type of game. I feel like I am actually able to learn what the best methods are for winning the game instead of just mindlessly playing like I find myself doing when it comes to a lot of other games. I would like to congratulate the King Company, and all of my fellow Candy Crushers for making it this far and actually creating a loving family around these group of exciting games. I wish Candy Crush Friends many more anniversaries and I hope this game continues to thrill people for many more years to come.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?