🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Win up to 50 Gold bars for Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary!

Comments

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Happy Anniversary to Candy Crush Friends Saga! I have to say that the CCFS team has hit a home run and brought us a tremendously fun game to play. I started shortly after the game was launched and played every day since. Despite some minor issues, the CCFS game is a great success in my opinion!
    I am so glad that I have joined the community. This is the first time I joined a game community. I have met many wonderful CMs, Superstars and fellow players. The community has added another dimension to the simple arcade style gaming. I have made new friends in here and enjoyed the daily interaction with other fellow players. The community literally lives up to the name "Candy Crush and Friends".
    It is wonderful to read all the messages from players that CCFS is more than just an arcade style game to them. It is a testimony to the great work the CCFS team has accomplished. Congratulations to all! 
  • Macteacher
    Macteacher Posts: 1 Newbie
    I've been playing it for a long time and reached more than 5000 level. I've never played any game more than  Candy crush. It makes my trip to work shorter and relaxes me . Happy birthday and thank you.
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Happy anniversary Friends Community! We are so happy that we’re taking the time to spend this weekend celebrating our 1st anniversary with our dear Candy Friends players. I started playing 2 months since the original release and got past level 500. I’ve been trying to collect as many characters and costumes as possible. I got all the characters (except Dachs) including Olivia, Bubblegum Troll (or King Chewy!), and our dear Rachel. I have been playing hard to pass as many levels as I can. When I ran out of lives, I usually ask my friends to send me lives and wait for my lives to replenish. And so, I went to play my other King games like Candy Soda and Jelly, Bubble Witch 3, Farm Heroes, and Papa Pear. The Candy Friends contests were so fun that I am participating in every one of them and winning sweet prizes. I have 70 gold bars now and could use an opportunity to win some more by participating in this sweet contest by giving to you my word(s). If you are caught in a moment to speak up to others to what you just did for them, you can try your best to change that by sharing your feelings of that particular moment. Therefore, I give thanks to everyone in the Friends community for making it the best place for all social occasions. I feel happy and proud to making this community a better place for all. And I like to thank the Superstars for running our best contests along with our Community Managers who gave all the support to our friendliest players around the community. Also I would like to give a shoutout to @Elsa for all the amazing stories she created and all the beginner guides to help out the newbies who have started to play Friends and have wanted to know more about the game. I feel like this Community is the perfect place for me to interact with other players, share our thoughts, and possibly joke around with GIFs and funny posts that enlighten our day. So I want to say thank you to the team for making us the game that we all love and enjoy and takes the stress away. There will be really great things to come to you that will lighten the mood. I will always be supportive and be around to help anyone in need. 

All my love to you,
                        candycrushinit  🍬🔨
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    Thank Youuuuuu GIF - FindingDory Dory ThankYou GIFs
    I want to thank the whole studio team for creating such a wonderful, clever (and addicting) and enjoyable game - Candy Crush Friends Saga.  I only started playing around April of this year - but already it has become an enjoyable pastime and something to look forward to every day.  It's a way to relax and have fun at the end of a busy day at work.  I am amazed at the creativity that has gone into creating this game.  I really love how the friends' interactions change with the different outfits they wear and I look forward to each new outfit to see what each friend will do next! I have to laugh each time I complete a level with Yeti the werewolf and he celebrates with Michael Jackson's Thriller dance.  I also enjoy my newest friend, Rachel and her Can-Can dance!  I also want to recognize the team who created the music and sound effects, and the artists behind the beautiful scenery and back drops.  Everything comes together perfectly into a wondrous whole.

So I just want to say.. 

Thank you for creating Friends,
    I want to play it again and again, 
    A masterpiece, it's a game above all the rest!

I'm not ashamed to say,
    I love this game, I hope it's here to stay
    Here's to your success, won't you stand up and take a bow.

I want to Thank you...

I want to Thank You...

I want to Thank You...

For being my Friends!

• dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 962 Level 4
    Love the game! It’s my escape and time out from work and commitments! Thanks so much for a lot of fun!!! 
    🥰😊
  • actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2019
    I started playing Candy Crush Friends just about a week after the first launched, and it’s been my favorites games ever since, there is not a day I missed trying to beat at least 1-2 levels, no matter how busy my working schedule times is, so at this moment I would like to thank all the crew at King studio, our lovely CM @QueenMia and every each of members of our community. Happy anniversary Candy Crush Friends 💕
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Happy Anniversary Candy Crush Friends! From Tiffi all the way to Rachel the Racoon this game has a lot of fun, cute and helpful characters. I was a little late getting started but since June I have made it from level 125 to 600! Keep having contests every so often and keep up the good work!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?