🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Win up to 50 Gold bars for Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary!

Comments

• barbara1129
    barbara1129 Posts: 3 Newbie
    HAPPY  1ST ANNIVERSARY  CANDY CRUSH!  
  • Chevalier6rings_
    Chevalier6rings_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Happy 1st Anniversary Candy Crush Friends Saga 🎉🎊
  • leggylett
    leggylett Posts: 71 Level 3
    Level 5523 and all I want to do all day is quit candy crush and then play candy crush...I have a full time job yet I sneak off to the bathroom to play a few a games "really quick". Oh I'm so addicted to this sweet addictive game,  my love. 
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Dear Candy Crush Friends community - where do I start 🤔 You have brought me so much joy and happiness this year and I can’t imagine not playing your beloved magical candy levels daily 💪🏻 

Yes this community has had its up and downs for me (falsely accused of bullying, name calling and loss of substantial friendships 🥺) but at the same time I have made such amazing friendships with people from all over the world and really have created a family atmosphere with my fellow SS & CM’s who have welcomed me with arms wide open.

My time here started shortly after the holidays and started with this entry for a silly prize. It has grown into so much more!!!

Since then I was selected as the first ever M.O.M and then was asked to join the Superstar team doing what I’ve loved most and giving back to others.  For all that has been afforded me I will be eternally grateful 🙌🏻

To @QueenMia - you are an absolute delight to work with and I only wish I had some official job in Barcelona to get to know you better! To @firebombmarkus - thank you for being my mentor and friend and taking me in under your wings when I struggled to make sense of it all. And to @mysticalmysty my Granny Smith BFF thank you for your amazing friendship! It’s been a blast and Thelma & Louise got nothing on us 😉🤣

I’ve been a 🍩 and now a 🔥 so far but most of all I’ve been myself and that wouldn’t have been possible without this amazing community and support from others. Thank you from the bottom of my 💜 CCF 🙏🏻

I can’t wait to see what the next year has in store for us on this crazy ride 💥
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    We promise to celebrate your birthday with pomp and flair. Happy first birthday.🎁🎉🍔

• laceysutton93
    laceysutton93 Posts: 9 Level 2
    This is my favorite game to play happy anniversary

• Hesham_Shaheen
    Hesham_Shaheen Posts: 189 Level 3
    Happy 1st Birthday to "Candy Crush Friends Saga"

• yukibear
    yukibear Posts: 119 Level 3
    Happy 1st Birthday! 
    I started off playing Candy Crush Saga long ago but stopped half way. I was feeling lonely without friends.. till I saw CCF!!!!
    I am more than delighted to play with a friend inside the game! Love it! Thank you to all talented Studio producers, game designers, artists!  <3  <3<3<3<3

P/S: Pls bring back the extra moves.  <3<3
  • Trinaantia
    Trinaantia Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited October 2019
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Thank you so much for the lovely words 🙏  You guys are so awesome and it warms our hearts to see how much the game means to you! It gives us even more reasons and strength to work hard and make the game the best ever for all of you :heart: 

@Trinaantia, Louise is soooo adorable 😍

i love hearts GIF
    Love back to you all 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?