🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rachel Raccoon Not Transferring

StarrzyWarrzy27
StarrzyWarrzy27 Posts: 3 Newbie
Cleared all levels and unlocked Rachel Raccoon on one device. When logged into other devices , it shows Rachel as a new event. I have logged out, checked updates, uninstalled, and reinstalled app. I can not get Rachel Raccoon to transfer to other devices. 

Answers

• deanna31
    deanna31 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I cleared 9 levels of Rachel Raccoon on my old phone and today using my new phone, everything was updated except Rachel Raccoon. I was on the last level and now I have to start all over. Please fix. I've done everything suggested. 
  • MzR0se
    MzR0se Posts: 1 Newbie
    Rachel is interesting, the deep dark purple is hard to see compared to the red. On level 5, why does some of the jam disappear? The rainbow candy didn't combine with the candy bomb, as discussed by others. Also, the striped candy didn't spread the jam all across the line.
    It's been interesting playing the "event" but if the game is going to do things differently, it would be nice to know. 
  • StarrzyWarrzy27
    Support responded. It's a "limited time game" that is only rolled out to certain people on certain devices. Essentially its an excuse to say they're not going to fix or correct the issue regarding syncing. 

Pretty silly and pointless to roll out special events for accounts that sync, and then not program the game that way. Waste of everyone's time - the developers, players, and supports. 
  • Hypnotik
    Hypnotik Posts: 1 Newbie
    It's not a syncing issue so not an excuse, as you stated it it's only rolled out to certain devices. 

Now that is definitely the problem, why on earth only certain devices get this update is beyond thought. My app tells me there's an update for a new character, I update the app only to see that my device apparently will not receive this. Then what was updated, is my next.thought.
  • seximrtoffee
    seximrtoffee Posts: 14 Level 2
    MzR0se said:
    Rachel is interesting, the deep dark purple is hard to see compared to the red. On level 5, why does some of the jam disappear? The rainbow candy didn't combine with the candy bomb, as discussed by others. Also, the striped candy didn't spread the jam all across the line.
    It's been interesting playing the "event" but if the game is going to do things differently, it would be nice to know. 
    @Sofia1992 I think this Rachel avatar plays differently for every player! 
  • StarrzyWarrzy27
    @Hypnotik their response in regards to "only certain devices and players" was inaccurate as well. I had Rachel on both of my accounts and both of my devices. The only issue was that progress was not syncing. I completed the entire Rachel episode under both of my accounts on one device. However when I logged in on my other device, Rachel is the only thing that did not transfer. It told me to start all over again.

Pointless and waste of time. I'm sure when I switch accts back on the same device that all progress will be lost. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?