❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

(FINISHED) Win up to 50 Gold bars for Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary!

Comments

• monnie11monnie11 Posts: 33 ✭✭
    Happy 1 Year Anniversary Candy Crush!! You're my favorite by far😘😘
  • mavasmavas Posts: 2
    My levels candy crush saga 5555
  • beetruaxbeetruax Posts: 10
    Happy birthday 🎂🎈
  • smshorty722smshorty722 Posts: 3
    Happy 1 year Anniversary ! I absolutely love this game! So addicting yet relaxing. Thank you for creating such an awesome game.
  • AntoinetteLawsAntoinetteLaws Posts: 2
    Happy Birthday 🎂🎂🎂🎂

• 261064261064 Posts: 1
    edited October 14
    Un juego muy divertido. Lo malo es que te vuelves adicto!!! Jejeje

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 623 Game Expert
    @261064 Hi and welcome to the community! The rules say that we use English here so we can understand each other better. You can use a translator if needed. Thanks and have a sweet Sunday!
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Find more about the Game Experts here
    All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
    • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
    • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
    • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here
  • lhutchins248lhutchins248 Posts: 18
    CCF is my daily stress reliever and have been playing since the very 1st day and ended up getting my fiancé addicted as well!!! It is the highlight of my day to just sit down, chill, and play on til I complete all my daily quests! Plus I love being able to level up my characters and get all the boosters everyday!!! I LOVE CANDY CRUSH FRIENDS & Happy 1st Anniversary because it will be one of many! Can’t wait to see the next games you all put out too! I play several of them but this is my favorite right now and my go to!!! 😍
  • Jade84Jade84 Posts: 2
    edited October 14
    J'adore rachel c'est trop bien 

• Lupu939Lupu939 Posts: 7
    edited October 14
    Bellissimo 

• simonaysimonay Posts: 12
    simonay said:best of wishes for the new years that lays ahead and thank you for the best game ever.