🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Win up to 50 Gold bars for Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary!

Comments

• lhutchins248
    lhutchins248 Posts: 19 Level 2
    CCF is my daily stress reliever and have been playing since the very 1st day and ended up getting my fiancé addicted as well!!! It is the highlight of my day to just sit down, chill, and play on til I complete all my daily quests! Plus I love being able to level up my characters and get all the boosters everyday!!! I LOVE CANDY CRUSH FRIENDS & Happy 1st Anniversary because it will be one of many! Can’t wait to see the next games you all put out too! I play several of them but this is my favorite right now and my go to!!! 😍
  • Jade84
    Jade84 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    J'adore rachel c'est trop bien 

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • Lupu939
    Lupu939 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited October 2019
    Bellissimo 

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • simonay
    simonay Posts: 41 Level 2
    simonay said:best of wishes for the new years that lays ahead and thank you for the best game ever.

• snowbrenkay
    snowbrenkay Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi I'm Brenda, I've been playing this game for some time now and I just love these games saga, jelly, Soda and now the friends. These games keep my mind intact, due to dementia that I can get from my mom. I now am raising 3 of my challenging grandkids that we adopted plus taking care of my boyfriend's sister that has down syndrom since 2004 when their mom passed of cancer. I'm a very busy person, now with health problems with alot of surgerys I've had and more to come. You see these games take my mind off of my pain and puts me in a different world that I can't explain with joy of playing your games I will always play these games years to come. I'm on level 1653 soda, and saga Candy crush 2699, plus Jelly 1007, and now I've just started the candy crush friends game. You see I can't stop playing this one as well. I love these games and winning the free bars will help me on some hard levels. 
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    I love this game and is wonderful... congratulations to the whole team
  • cloeynorg
    cloeynorg Posts: 74 Level 3
    A year ago I fell in love with a game
    Quicky I realized, I'd never be the same.
    My hubby teases me about my addiction
    I laugh as he suffers the same affliction.
    We eagerly send each other more lives,
    And curse as our battery percent nose dives. 
    Yes, we both LOVE Candy Crush Friends
    And pray that the fun never ever ends! 

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Wow, so much love, we love it :heart: Thank you for all the nice and touching words! You are amazing and you are such a great source of inspiration and motivation for us :star: Big thank you to you all! 

So nice to see you here again, @Joseph45 🤗 You've been missed!!
  • goestoeleven
    goestoeleven Posts: 35 Level 2
    Can’t think of a better way to waste my time and kill my battery... Happy Anniversary! 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?