When I download the game on my iPad , the progress Is not saved, and I can’t change the Fb account

Options
Smaranda
Smaranda Posts: 3 Newbie
Currently I am on level 460, but when I download the game on my IPad the progress is not saved. I tried logging in with my king account and with Facebook also, but the situation remained the same. I also can’t login with my own Facebook because it automatically logs in with my daughter’s Fb and I can’t switch accounts.

Best Answer

Answers

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options
    hi @Smaranda

It sounds like the iPad is automatically logging into your daughter's account.

1) click on your daughter's name
    2) logout of that account
    3) click on 'My account' and login to your facebook account

It is rare to have a problem with your account. In that case @Crazy_Cat_Lad can help with your account.
    @Crazy_Cat_Lad usually responds to the community during the week.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Smaranda and welcome to our Community!

If someone else have logged in to their Facebook on your device the device can then get stuck on that account when you try to connect the games. 

Try these steps, they should reset the connection and then force the game to connect to the correct account on an iPhone or iPad: 

-Delete the Facebook app from the device (if you have the app installed) and also the game app
    -Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
    -Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache
    -Turn on the device again
    -Download the game app from App Store (but NOT the Facebook app) 

If you are using Facebook: 
    -Open Safari and log in to your Facebook account through the browser if you are using Facebook. Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook. Once you're connected you can reinstall the Facebook app and continue using it if you wish

If you are using a King account: 
    -Open the game and connect it to your King account and it should 

Let me know how it goes... 
  • Smaranda
    Smaranda Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    It worked!! Thank you so much!!! 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?