Why are there no "helps" that you can earn with your points and stars on Alpha Betty?

Options
katchias
katchias Posts: 1 Newbie
I also play Candy Crush and Pet Rescue and on those games you can earn "help" with your points and stars.  But on Alpha Betty no matter what I do I don't earn anything.  

Answers

• Stella62
    Stella62 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    When are you getting new levels for Alphabetty 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,987 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @katchias Hearty Welcome to the Alpha Betty section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that I am not very clear on your question!!  Can you please explain what do you mean when you said "earn Help" with points & stars?  

Even in Candy Crush, we cannot earn anything with the Stars and the score we achieve on a level!!  By any chance, are you talking about the "Fantastic Five" features, etc., -- where we keep winning levels and win some rewards after collecting certain points?  

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,987 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Stella62 said:
    When are you getting new levels for Alphabetty 
    Hello @Stella62 Hearty Welcome to the Alpha Betty section of our friendly King Community :) 

Level # 920 is the last one that is currently available for the players!  And we are not sure when there are going to be new levels and IF there are going to be any more!!

Please check this thread created by our Alpha Betty Community in-charge @Crazy Cat Lad regarding the current last level  https://community.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/discussion/259180/whats-past-level-920/p1

Hope this clarifies your question!  Thank you for posting in the Community! 

** IF you have further questions or post anything else, please tap on "Type your Comment' box located below. 

Have a great day and nice week ahead =)   
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @katchias and welcome to our Community!

In AlphaBetty you don't have any free currency like the Pet Coins in Pet Rescue that you can use for buying Boosters nor any live events like in Candy Crush where you can win rewards.

However, you have the Booster Wheel every day between 12 and 2 pm that you can spin and win a Booster and in the mobile version of the game you can also watch an ad to get a reward every day. 

You have also the Weekly Word Challenge here in Community where you can win Gold Bars to your game. a new challenge every week. You can find this week's challenge here

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?