🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What's your favorite level and/or best Candy Crush Friends memory?!

Options
2»

Comments

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options
    Hey everyone...
    I know that I'm from the recent ones who joined the community and game too but to be honest, playing this amazing game and reaching in level 297 right now, I had some funny memories that I would like to share with all of you and I'm sure that some of you might agree with me:

1)  When you pass a very hardcore level (not a hard or super hard level) but a hardcore one.
    All of us had a very hard time with a super extremely hard level but when you pass them, you feel that victory is sweeter than ever. You feel like you made a great achievement in your life or you feel like you went in war and you came from there alive.
    I had this feeling when I stuck in level 86 and 89 for two weeks.
    Those two levels are pain for real. But after passing them, I cried from happiness.
    I felt like a winner.

2) Getting BubbleGum Troll in my team.
    One of the recent best memories that I had in my life, it was when I've got BubbleGum Troll and his outfit too. I felt so happy for getting him (for me, it was a great achievement after failing to get Rachel) , so yep, it was cool and thanks to my friends for helping me again in that event. I love to use him in some levels but to be honest, I'm still trying to master his ability but I will learn with some more practice.

3) Spread the Jam and Dunk the Cookies levels.
    Those kind of levels are my top favorite ones. I really really love them. They are easy and hard at the same time and I love so much the layout of those levels so much. Those levels are so unique and challenging at the same time and you never got bored from them. But the best part with these levels is when you use Nutcracker on them. His ability is definitely so special and unique and those caramel cups are past when I use him.
    Now, if in case, Nutcracker is not available on those levels, then I use Mr.Yeti. He is the best too for those levels.

4) When I passed the Candyversary Levels.
    Another one from the recent favotite memories especially Level 4 and 5 (It was Level 1000 and 2000) . I totally loved the many explosions on those levels plus I passed them with first try.

5) And for final... It's something really hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing is when I noticed the unique animations from the characters especially when they fail in a level.
    Actually, I found Mr.Yeti's the most hilarious one.
    Mr.Yeti, from one moment he is nervous when you have 5 moves left and from the other side, when you fail in a level, he is sleeping. Hahaha...I imagine him to say that ' Oh the level is already over? In that case, I will sleep for a while but if it starts and choose me again, then wake me up please!' 
    Hahaha...Seriously, Mr.Yeti is just the best!

Well, that's all. Those were my favorite memories from this game!!!
    And...those are five from the many reasons why I love this game so much.

Thank you @QueenMia for this great game! And thanks and to your team too!
    You are the best ones!

P.S: @QueenMia ...When will you and your team will gonna reply in our questions?
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/268330/q-a-time-ask-your-questions-to-the-candy-crush-friends-team/p1
    Me and my buddies are still awaiting for those juicy answers!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?