🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Special Bubblegum levels

Options
JoyM
JoyM Posts: 12 Level 2
I am supposed to have extra bubblegum levels for the next 5 days and be building up points for prizes but for the last 2 days they have been unavailable at times and it hasn’t been available all day today. I have beaten a few regular levels and shut the game off and restarted it quite a few times but it hasn’t fixed it. I know I’m at the spot where there’s supposed to be a special level but it’s not there so I cannot play it or build my points with my team.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @JoyM Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue!!  Don't worry... try to clear the cookies/cache, restart your device after 2 minutes.  Then play 2 - 3 levels and see if it comes back (because, it usually, does) =)

Also please post your game user ID number with the help of This Link   Our Friends Community Manager will be looking into it after the weekend :+1: 

Please post back how it went along with your game user ID, by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • JoyM
    Options
    No luck. It’s still not showing up.
    My ID is: 9870727516
  • JoyM
    Options
    I have lost 4 days of progress on the special Bubblegum levels with my team and the opportunity to get bonuses for winning the special levels. 
    I believe I was supposed to have one more day to play them since the last time I was able to access them 4 days ago it said I had 5d and 10hr left to accumulate points with my team and to play the extra levels.
     I have done everything I could think of and what you suggested to try to get it to come back up but have had no luck. The last time I had special levels similar to this, I lost 2 days of progress and it didn’t recognize when I won a level that should have gotten me extra bonuses.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @JoyM Hope you are having a nice weekend!  

Please don't worry about the event anymore!  Since you have already posted your game ID number, the Friends Team will look into the issue and take the necessary action as needed :+1: 

Can you answer just one more question.... did you receive the Troll and Mr.Chewy before or are you still trying to get them both?
  • JoyM
    Options
    I already have them. I have all current characters available. This was a later event.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    OK, Thanks!  Great to know that you have all the current characters @JoyM :+1: 
  • JoyM
    Options
    Last night the special Bubblegum levels came back up for an hour and then disappeared again and have been unavailable all day. 
    Last night it said I had 1d 10hr left to play and collect bonus levels and points but of course, I cannot do that now since it is unavailable again. The last time it had been available it showed 5d 10hr so I lost exactly 4d of play and progress with it.
    This is the ONLY game that I play of any kind so it is definitely frustrating to have no access to the special events. This is the second or third event that has done this in a row. I’m at level 1844 currently.
  • trixiejjj
    trixiejjj Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hello- I'd like to tag on and say my bubblegum event also disappeared several days ago and I tried the clear/restart several times to no avail. My user ID is 10621457725. Thanks for the help!
  • JoyM
    Options
    @trixiejjj- when it had the special event to get a bonus for the “dunk the cookie levels” where you had to win 3 of them in the allotted amount of time, did it not count a couple levels that you won during the event? I’m just wondering if you had that happen too. It was the last special event that I had problems with.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Thank you very much for providing your user ID @trixiejjj :+1: 

Did you already gain the Bubblegum Troll and King Chewy costumes before or you still have to attain them?

Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends King Community!  Today, the Community is celebrating their First Birthday / Anniversary!  You have joined this forum on a historic day :D:D    

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?