Unable to connect to Facebook or registered email

Options
2»

Answers

• pmainwaring
    pmainwaring Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    OK thanks for trying to sort the problem out for me anyway.
  • thessao
    thessao Posts: 310 Level 3
    Options
    @Crazy Cat Lad It is not working, so there is something wrong in the app and has been for a long time. This problem has occurred on and off over years, I have changed phones, I have reinstalled etc and it still only works sometimes.
    Last week I got an app update (iPhone) and updated, and the login worked fine just after and during the evening, but the next day we were back to "There was a connection error. Try again in a bit". A few days later the login worked again for a few days, but since then it is only "There was a connection error. Try again in a bit".
    I am playing Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Saga Soda besides Alphabetty, and they work fine without any problems, so the same login protocol should be used for the AlphaBetty app, it shouldn't be any different between the games regarding login, I would expect them to be the same.
    I hope you can fix the problem soon, or I will probably get tired of the game and leave it again. I don't mean that in a threatening way :) I mean that I don't feel like playing when it has these problems and get tired of it, so I will go off the game (this is what happened historically, and then I "rediscover" the game again, but grow tired of it when it is not working. I really want to play it, so pleeeease fix the login problems :)
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @thessao!

I understand that this issue is frustrating and annoying. The only info I have from the tech team is that they are still investigating this. 

• thessao
    thessao Posts: 310 Level 3
    Options
    Thank you @Crazy Cat Lad! Right now it is working, fingers crossed that it stays that way :) Have a nice weekend!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?