🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why don’t i get daily rewards on ipad air 2

Options
Davezmom
Davezmom Posts: 12 Level 2
I never get a daily reward on my ipad.  Thee’s a constantly turning blu circle next to the gold bar in upper right corner. My ipad IS connected to internet.  Thanks for any help.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,434 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Very Sorry for the late response @Davezmom!  Went to celebrate Thanksgiving :D  

If you have saved your game before, yes!  You will definitely be on the same level even after you reinstall :+1: 

Have done this few times, with some of my games =)  So, I am sure of it.  But, I have saved my game through both Facebook as well as Kingdom account.  My personal recommendation is to have a Kingdom account =)   

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Davezmom Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! 

But knowing that there is a green/blue circle next to the Gold Bars, tells me that even though you have internet connection, it is not strong enough for you to get any rewards OR make any purchases etc., 
    Your game works because, all the King games works even when we are off-line.  So, please make sure that you are connected to a strong WiFi OR even Mobile Data, then check.  It will definitely work. 

I know this for sure because, I recently went out of the country, where there is internet connection, but not strong enough.  So, nothing works except I can play the levels!! 

Please post back if you have further questions or need any assistance.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!   
  • Davezmom
    Options
    Hmmmm.  Makes sense but I’m connected to my FIOS wifi at home in a major city in US, and have no problem running Friends on my iphone using the same wifi.  Also no problems with the other Candy Crush games on the  same ipad.  Other ideas or things I should check?
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @Davezmom Sorry for the late response!  

Got it :+1:  When you said about the green circle, I remembered about my game and thought it could be the issue!  

Since other King games are working without any issue, and it is ONLY for Friends game, it would be "that" issue (with no name for it) which really has "connection issues"!  It seems that the game is connected to Internet but, none of the features that need "Internet" will work at all!!!  Also, we do not know whey this occurs either:o   

So, the only remedy we have left to resolve this issue is the "Delete and Reinstall" that App.  Now, the game will be all good and all features will be back to work now :+1: 

But only downside with this step is that, we loose all our saved up boosters -- Lollipops in this game will be lost.  But, if you have purchased any of those boosters, you can write to the Player Support Team and request them to send them back!  

Please let me know if you need further assistance or have any more questions!  I will try my best to help you :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow 🤗
  • Davezmom
    Options
    Thank you!  one last, quick question. Will I still be at the same level after reinstall?
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Very Sorry for the late response @Davezmom!  Went to celebrate Thanksgiving :D  

If you have saved your game before, yes!  You will definitely be on the same level even after you reinstall :+1: 

Have done this few times, with some of my games =)  So, I am sure of it.  But, I have saved my game through both Facebook as well as Kingdom account.  My personal recommendation is to have a Kingdom account =)   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?