🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🎄Give us YOUR OPINION on the HOLIDAY EVENT for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

Comments

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    edited December 2019
    Digite seu comentário Eu ainda não recebi esse evento

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • tininha1975
    edited December 2019
    Eu ainda não recebi esse evento

• tininha1975
    edited December 2019
    O que eu faço para recebê-lo.Porfavor!

• Kajai
    Kajai Posts: 40 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    QueenMia said:
    Hey there @Kajai - You can select all your text once you have it and select Spoiler. It will then add everything under the Spoiler filter.
    That is what I did, but then I had 24 different spoiler tags in my preview and my first and last answer wasn't even hidden by one of them. So it was like the comment of RobinCorte above, just with way more spoiler tags. The forum even divided a single answer among a few spoiler tags, when it thought there was a passage or new beginning somewhere in my answer. That won't make it easy at all to read.
  • Kajai
    Kajai Posts: 40 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    1 - Could you please tell us what level you're on?
    Level 1471
    2 - From the introduction pop-up, were you able to understand what the event is about?
    c.  Not completely, at least not before I saw the screenshot you posted. This is how the rules appear in my game:

And I can't scroll up or down. As you see the third rule is completely hidden from view and half of the picture of Misty and Yeti is missing, too.
    I play this game on a PC and in the past the game screen was in the format of a smartphone. That changed unfortunately a few weeks ago despite the game clearly not being made with a 16:9 monitor format in mind. This is another example of it. I wish it would change back to how it was in the past or that you give people at least the option to choose between formats.
    I made yesterday a thread about it in the support forum:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/comment/512913
    On a side note the two rules I see in German are more informative than the ones in English in your screenshot. The German rules mentioned both times rewards, the English version not. In your shoes I would also add that in the English version as an extra motivation for English speaking players.
    3 - What is your biggest motivation to play the Holiday Calendar event?
    c.  I want the rewards. I am especially curious what the surprise is for completing all four chapters.
    4 - Is it clear to you how many times you can play a level in the Holiday Calendar event?
    c. Not sure.
    I have already played the level of the first day and have beaten it. I get you have one try per day. But if I wouldn't have beaten level 1 today, would I have another chance tomorrow to do it and another try the next day after and so on? If I would have failed to beat it, would I have tomorrow one try for the the day 1 level and one try for the day 2 level? Or is on the first day you have one try for the first level, on the second day you have one try for the second level and so on and old levels can't be tried again?
    5 - How much do you enjoy playing the Holiday Calendar event?
    b.  I only played one level so far, so I can't say much about it yet. But I liked the optical changes to the blockers. A bit variety is always nice, even if it is just optical.
    6 - Is it clear to you how Rewards work in the Holiday Calendar event?
    a.  Yes. You get rewards for every day you complete. If you beat all days in a week you get an extra reward for that week. And if you beat all four weeks you get that surprise at the end.
    7 - Do you know what Reward you are going to get at the end of the week?
    b.  No. It just says you get extra prizes for completing a week. What those extra prizes are exactly is not mentioned anywhere.
    8 - What are the most valuable rewards for you?
    c.  Characters like Misty or Olivia.
    New characters are by far the most valuable thing. It adds variety to the game and can help with beating different levels. Next best are new costumes simply for the variety. Boosters come next. They are nice and all, but you can easily get them outside of events, too. And lives are the least important. You just have to wait for more.
    9 - What do you think about the Holiday Calendar event overall?
    b.  I just played the first day so far, so can't say much yet. It was nice enough though.
    10 - What do you like the most about it?
    I like the whole Advent calendar concept. Every day something special to do for a month, but you don't have to do much on a single day.

@QueenMia I have given up on the spoilers. Using tons of them would have made this text unreadable. Please add spoiler tags for me.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,688 Sweet Legend

I just started and love challenges !!! 

1st stage 1 finished for today .: 

2. Advent calendar 1 month .: 

3. a: 

4. a: 

5. a; 

6.a - I'm not far enough yet; 

7.b let me surprise; 

8.a; 

9.a; 

10. Exciting what levels are coming.

• Helda
    Helda Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    Eu absolutamente amo isso! (Excelente) 

• snipermr
    snipermr Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    1. 927
    2. A
    3. C
    4. A
    5. B
    6. A
    7. B
    8. A
    9. A
    10. I've never seen a game like this.

• fartbubble
    fartbubble Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    1. finished level 1
    2.A
    3.E
    4.A
    5.B
    6.A
    7.B
    8.A (tough choice between E)
    9. B (because of glitch)
    10. The holiday theme and not losing a life if I lose the level.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

1 - Could you please tell us what level you're on?
    Level 795

2 - From the introduction pop-up, were you able to understand what the event is about?
     Yes

3 - What is your biggest motivation to play the Holiday Calendar event?
    I want the Rewards

4 - Is it clear to you how many times you can play a level in the Holiday Calendar event?
     Yes and I read that I have 3 tries per day

5 - How much do you enjoy playing the Holiday Calendar event?
    I enjoy a lot! These levels are super fun!  I have only done the first day but it’s fun!

6 - Is it clear to you how Rewards work in the Holiday Calendar event?
    Not sure, but assume that you have to complete all 7 days and then we get the rewards

7 - Do you know what Reward you are going to get at the end of the week?
    I assume that it’s getting the character that we are playing that week.  Right now it’s Misty.  Does she come with a different outfit?

8 - What are the most valuable rewards for you?
     Pre-game Boosters, such as Instant charge for your Friend.

9 - What do you think about the Holiday Calendar event overall?
    Can’t say for sure yet since it is only the first day but if the levels are not too difficult to clear then I will chose this:   I absolutely LOVE it! (Excellent)

10 - What do you like the most about it?
    It’s seasonal! Ho! Ho! Ho!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?