🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Win 30 Gold bars - Who is your favourite characters!

Comments

• Caryn_Loeffler
    Caryn_Loeffler Posts: 7 Level 2
    Hmmmmm the Unicorn or the Yeti, so hard to pick between the two!  I must say the yeti is cuter....think I got the hots for him!!🤣😂🤪
  • Solly
    Solly Posts: 3 Newbie
    Until now I never realized the characters had different powers!! But if I had to choose I always love Yeti. Can't wait to try out to see the fun they all bring
  • Fowler
    Fowler Posts: 2 Newbie
    My favorite is Yeti
  • Likeable_Karma
    Likeable_Karma Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hello there. I’m in love with this game ... daily player level 236, got stuck on a few levels for months at a time, lol, I love this fun game though and just keep playing

my favourite is the Unicorn, it comes across as sassy, love this character 
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Glad you love it @Sofia1992. :smiley:
    Keep up the shipping and let's make this happen for every fan of our one & only Nutcracker

And yes, there will be a way to have me as your friend in the game. Just you wait! :wink: 
    I hope you're having a great day! 
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited December 2019
    Decisions decisions decisions! So much depends on the level type, my mood, my quests, etc. I guess if I had to narrow it down to two...

1. Odus the Chick--he is so cute and I still wanna pinch his little sweet cheeks! I have played with him so many times that his striped candies feel like extensions of my right and left thumbs. Lol .

2. The Bubblegum Troll, Au Natural--as @QueenReineer said, I find him quite predictable. In fact, I'm starting to become like a "candy Crushing surgeon with those gum balls" (to paraphrase a favorite movie). His tell of chewing gum to let me know I am close to activating his power is one that I actually pay attention to. Plus he makes me laugh all the time.  <3
  • satruz
    satruz Posts: 5 Level 2
    I like the bubblegum troll, coz it gives a very nice lesson to the greedy ones..
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Aww...~
    Thanks @candycrushinit . You are such a great buddy.
    I'm so glad that I found you and glad that I made a new friend here and I'm glad that we both agree about the shipping part with Nutcracker and Tiffi (plus we both are fans of Nutcracker) .

As I said earlier, I can't wait to hear more of your mini-stories. I really found them so great and interesting at all.

I..I know that I'm asking a lot but...if you don't mind, since we can't add each other in the game (yet) and since the community here doesn't have a chat-room yet... well, can we add each other in other Medias like Facebook, Discord etc ?
    If you have one of them, then please send me here a PM.
    I will be glad to talk to you more.

I hope you have a great day too!

• Monniedee
    Monniedee Posts: 1 Newbie
    The unicorn is my go to gal... Love the variety she brings
  • jamiwixom
    jamiwixom Posts: 3 Newbie
    Oops didn't know to check them out I'll take a look at characters....I just log in and play

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?