🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Beat the Superstar - Beat Foley1362 and win free boosters!

Comments

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Its better to give the badge to all the players who beat the target score like in backstager contests. 

You can up the target score and make it difficult.
  • caambuj
    If you want that badge should be given to other players its all right, dont participate hard, but dont show that you are giving up.

I did for @Foley1362 and edit my best score but he asked me to change in real one and he was fully right. He wanted his badge fair and I realised that my action was wrong.
  • caambuj
    Hi @wafercookieflippers

'WCF' it sounds like WWF, realy nice idea. It will certainly helps to other unknown players to emerge🤗🤗🤗.

You can also restrict the players to participate who are above 500 level.
  • stramonium
    stramonium Posts: 113 Level 3
    This is my favorite thread here. Just because it's such a tough competition. Would be boring if it wasn't so anymore.

The idea of having a separate competition for those who have already won the badge sounds really good, if there is now a wish that those who have the badge should not give good score, and if we are enough players. But maybe that idea was that it would be one time only.
    I don't know what I think about it, it's not the way I would like to win it, but the idea is for a good thing. And I will do what the group thinks is best.

Im trying to beat the score on level 1011, but cant, anyone who succeeded?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    I've participated in all the contests where I could and managed to beat the level twice I think - but there is no way I can get those super high scores and I sure would love that Champion Badge.  I wish I knew the secret or had the luck to score such incredibly high scores.  I can try and beat @Foley on two of the levels he has proposed and maybe I will get lucky.  I do admire the skills you master players have and congratulations on those top scores!😊👏

Maybe there could be a contest to see how close you can come to just beating his score (for example by 10 points).  One person even suggested during my contest - that maybe we should try and see who can come closest to the score without beating it.  Anyway - maybe those ideas might be for a future contest or two.

For now -
    Dwayne Johnson Bring It On GIF - DwayneJohnson BringItOn TheRock GIFs
    Or as they say - Get ready to rumble!!!!😊😉🐨
  • caambuj
    Yaah @bearwithme

I am 100% agree with you.

Firstly I love such type of contest where your skils be examined hard and

Secondly that was me who suggested these type of contests in your contest 😁
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hmm all I know so far is a whole lot of TALKING and very little of beating this Superstars butt 😉🤣😂🤣

Maybe I should have taken it easier on you guys 😱😉🤪
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,066 Pro Player 👑
    Morning all I think there all great ideas that you have been talking about but I thought I would just let @Foley1362 know that if we had a portal of course I would go back to level 110 too much scrolling and sore thumb so 1011 it is 👍🐨🤪
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @BQN537 - why does everyone always default to the thumb scrolling? I don’t get it. The pointer finger swipe on the side is WAY faster and more effective. #justsayin

😂🤣😂
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    @Foley1362 Tru dat, homey. You taught me to do it that way. The (boy scout) salute, scroll down, it works. ✌️👏👏 Thanks @Foley1362 .🤗

@BQN537 on that note, I have done level 110 4 times now and have not even gotten close to @Foley1362 score. I died twice trying to be greedy too. So that's 6 times really. 🤷‍♀️
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?