🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Beat the Superstar - Beat Foley1362 and win free boosters!

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend
    I saw it's 1011. I'm not there yet. So it's already done !!!
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @Spinnifix - there are 3 separate levels. Everyone can only play one of the 3. If you play level 110 and win great. If you don’t then no worries.

Again it’s all just for fun and cheer!! Happy Holidays 🙏🏻🎄❄️⛄️🎅
  • Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    Sorry about that. My ID 6017283032 My score for game 110

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @Mim_ - thank you for entering but this contest is only for CC Friends not Saga 🥺. Do you play Friends by chance? If so try your luck at that level there please 🙏🏻
  • Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    Ok thank you for telling me. I had an email addressed to me  and I thought I could enter
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend
    Normally a night's rest is the order of the day. Unfortunately I can't sleep because my head is working.

It's about this thing here:

I played it twice and didn't make it, so I leave it. At the moment there are competitions and events everywhere and I have to choose where it makes sense for me what to win. Because in Candy Friends I get enough boosters and I will get the badge at some point.

So I do events where I definitely get something at the end and prefer to spend my time there. Recently I have participated everywhere and won nothing. Then I can do without here. It would be a shame if I put my time and effort back in and win nothing again. So I get away from it all straight away. And look for the best possible for me. I hope it is understandable. Even if I had a level this time that I can play with, but play so often that I am above your score, no thanks. Doesn't have to be anymore. I'm sorry!!!
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,065 Pro Player 👑
    Hi @Foley1362 still working on beating you there really tough 🎄🐨👍
  • stramonium
    stramonium Posts: 113 Level 3
    I try too. @Foley1362  
    That level 1011, to say the least, is hard to beat your score. And I who thought you wanted to make it easy for us this time. But I will, it will only take a little longer ....
  • caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    @Foley1362

Hats off you Sir👒. I noticed how much you tried to convince @Spinnifix with so much patience. You are too good. Its realy great if I would be like you.

I cleared 1011 level and now will try few attempt for 110. Scrolling is the major issue but will surely go for that. 

One more thing I want to share, if I go for 999 level may be earn 25 additional gold bars but in your contest, I will earn respect. That's why I am participating here. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?