🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Beat the Superstar - Beat Foley1362 and win free boosters!

Comments

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    I watched SeraphicStar score. which is a very good score, but also saw the super points that the first place has, and he looked familiar, it is not RobinCorte
    This makes me wonder if he even tried level 1011 and got a super score there too?

@stramonium - rules for this week only allow for entry into one level. RobinCorte is in the 2000 level. 
  • KingChewy
    Nice score @Sukanta_Biswas 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
     Oh no @wafercookieflippers thats not my tag!  All good I had no idea that someone else had the same sort of name as me LMAO 😂! Oh no I feel non original....well green eyes are great! 🤣😝💚
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Yes @stramonium I do believe that's RobinCorte, but somehow I've noticed he seems to generally get much better scores than any others on several levels 🤔 O.o
  • KingChewy
    Only 5 days left friends. To those of you have beat me already congratulations 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

To those of you still trying and haven’t quite yet (looking at you @firebombmarkus 🤪) maybe you’ll have better luck next year 😉😂🤣

Happy Nee Years Eve (or day) wherever you all may be 🤗💪🏻🍩🔥
  • Beronica
    Beronica Posts: 15 Level 2
    I can't figure out how to play the superstars
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hey @Foley1362.
    Let me congratulate with my own turn those who already achieved a great score (and that includes and myself too) in that super awesome competition and also, congrats and to those who tried and who still try all their best in those levels.

Also, I hope the New Year to make all everyone's dreams to come true and if someone here needs a hug or comfort or something else, then I will be here for you all !
    I hope the New Year also to bing joy in your hearts and be healthy and safe, no matter wherever you are!
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,065 Pro Player 👑
    Morning @Sofia1992
    Thank you for your kind words you are a true champion 
    Happy New Year 🎆🎊 
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Aww...~ Thank you for the kindhearted words @BQN537.
    No matter how this competition will gonna end, remember that you are a winner too since you tried so hard too!

And about the New Year, I really meant what I said. 
    That all the people around the world must be happy and healthy so to have a great life.
    And remember that I will be here if you need me something.

This community is my family. And all of you have a very special place in my heart!
    Thank you, I just feel so grateful for meeting all of you here this year!
    I hope to spend more time even more with you all !
    Happy New Year with lots of hugs and...love!
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,065 Pro Player 👑
    Morning @Beronica
    Welcome to our fabulous community what is the problem you are having with the superstar challenge?
    I personally am trying to beat @Foley1362 on level 1011 because I am not up to level 2000 so I just scroll back through the portals and play it again.
     Last but not least level 110 is another one you could try.
    It really depends on what level you are on at the moment hope this helps 
    Happy New Year 🎈🎊🎆 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?