Is there a way to turn off the word suggestion thing

Options
Robert_Gallion
Robert_Gallion Posts: 1 Newbie

Is there a way to turn off that annoying thing that suggest a word to you I guess is what you can call it I guess for people that can't find a word or something or you're taking too long to find a word that little thing highlights a word for you is there a way to turn that off because it annoys me to death and I cannot figure out anywhere on there how to turn that off and my missing something and someone please help me annoys me enough to go through all this to try to find an answer

Answers

• nBoo
    nBoo Posts: 110 Kingster
    Options

There's currently not an option to turn it off. Recently, though, we increased the timer so it doesn't appear as often when you're past level 80 (which I guess you are). We raised it from 6 seconds to 15 to make it less of an annoyance, but maybe a toggable option in the menu would be better. No promises on that, but I'll try to move it forward.

Thanks for posting Robert! Happy wording!

• annie1980I
    annie1980I Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I hate the word hint make an option to turn it off please. 
  • abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    Options
    note ... this comes in handy when vowels are missing ... it finds NTH ... and others
    AND ... if it does not find anything then look for a 4-letter word like PSST

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?