What is the strategy to conquer Level 782 in Alpha Betty?

Options
SCarter37
SCarter37 Posts: 4 Newbie

Does anyone know how to conquer Level 782 in Alpha Betty. Making words composed of 12 letters seems impossible. Thanks

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,996 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @SCarter37 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can search for "Alphabetty Level 872 No Booster" on YouTube or so that I hope you can understand to follow these steps and pass this level. 😊

Or you can click here to see Abe Coffee the Alphabetty Expert Player answer to player to give tips of how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves too. 😊

** If you have any questions on Alphabetty Saga, you can click here to ask a question about this game that they will help you faster on Alphabetty Support Community. 😊 **

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @SCarter37 and welcome to our Community!

There should not be any levels where you need to make 12-letter words.

Level 872 should feature 7-letter and 5-letter words as the target.

Could you post a screen shot of the level in your game so I can see the issue?

• SCarter37
    SCarter37 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I guess I’m done with Alpha Betty. There is no way I can make 12 letter words. I wish you could earn bonus rewards to help you conquer the really tough parts. Ive done really well getting to Level 782. I guess I’ll be looking for a different game. I’m sad this has to end this way.

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited May 2020
    Options

hi @SCarter37

there is a secret with making 12-letter words ... you do not actually make 12-letter words ... shhhh ... don't tell anyone

when long words are required think "try to make crowns and 7-letter words"

how does that work?

the most efficient was to get credit for a 12-letter word ... play an 8-way blaster in a 7-letter word that will hit 5 crowns(7+5 = 12)

crowns that are blasted add to a word's length AND most are returned to the board(in a new position)

general approach ... flood the board with crowns ... then blast crowns(and try to create a new blaster)

it helps to have multiple 8-way blasters on the board along with the crowns

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?