🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Tell us why you love to play Candy Crush Friends for a chance to win 30 Gold bars 🍭

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

I love CCF because of the characters, they make the game more interesting. They cheer you on, help you, they have cool outfits and I get to pick which one, out of 3, that I want and when you lose a level they’re also sad with you 😂 I love seeing Rachel give me the cold shoulder when I lose, how cute is she 🥰 I also love that some levels are difficult and I need to think ahead and be strategic and others are easier not to be discouraging, I find it’s a nice balance.

Enjoy the game everyone 😊🐰

• IRiffu
    IRiffu Posts: 69 Level 2

🎉🎉 I like to play candy crush saga

🎉🎉And I love candy crush friend saga 😍😍 now i finish level 2000!!!

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey hey @QueenMia and @MightyWolf , thanks for the tag.

I love CCFS and I will always love it!~

From where to start and finish with that awesome game!

First of all, I love the characters alot. I love that they have their own outifts, their own skills, their own victory dances and their own animations when they lose. And also, I love how unique and special they are and when you tap on them...seriously, I can't stop laughing how they interact.

Secondly, the modes . I love them and especially when you spread the jam in whole board or when you dunk those cookies in that tasty, yummy, delicious chocolate lake. Mmmm...~ Now this thought opened up my appettite.

And thirdly, the events and the quests. New time-boosters/boosters to win, new outfits for your characters, new areas to discover and many more can happen when you complete events/quests. Wow!~

~With few words, CCFS is the very very best!~

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4

I really enjoy playing CCFS, because it distracts me a lot, in addition to being very challenging, with every level I manage to complete it's a wonderful feeling.

• tammytrouble
    tammytrouble Posts: 9 Level 2

Misty is my favorite! She keeps it fresh and random like me! I love Friends because I eventually get past the levels if I persevere unlike the first game where I got stuck on level 260 or so.

• rosemariepahayo1
    rosemariepahayo1 Posts: 768 Level 3
    edited July 2020

** Removed by CM - Off-topic **

• debbieramsey7_23_62
    debbieramsey7_23_62 Posts: 13 Level 2

I love them game because everything a a adventure, and it takes away everyday stress.

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5

Thanks for tagging me! I love to play CCFS because it is more than just a solve the puzzle game. It has "Friends" in the game to help us to complete the levels. The character and the costume collections add another dimension in the game that other CC games don't have. The decision in choosing the friend and the strategy in how to best use their power make CCFS unique comparing to other CC games. The graphics and the animation is also the best among all the CC games. The variation in animation when the character don a different costume is a nice touch. It enhances the whole gaming experience. IMHO this is the best CC game. Great job CCFS development team! 😊

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?