🌼⭐️ Spring or Star Race? Vote for your favorite and give us your feedback!
🐾 Lovely Pets everywhere! Participate in our Contest and win some Gold Bars
💐Grab your Spring-tastic Jelly Queen wallpaper here!

(ENDED) Tell us why you love to play Candy Crush Friends for a chance to win 30 Gold bars 🍭

Comments

• tammytroubletammytrouble Posts: 9 Level 2

Misty is my favorite! She keeps it fresh and random like me! I love Friends because I eventually get past the levels if I persevere unlike the first game where I got stuck on level 260 or so.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• rosemariepahayo1rosemariepahayo1 Posts: 764 Level 3
    edited July 2020
  • debbieramsey7_23_62debbieramsey7_23_62 Posts: 13 Level 2

I love them game because everything a a adventure, and it takes away everyday stress.

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 10,833 Soda Moderator

Okay @QueenMia Here goes:

Why do I play Candy Crush Friends Saga? ~I started playing because I had cleared all levels in Candy Crush Saga but still wanted to crush some candy! True story!

I continue playing now because it’s fun, many levels are challenging for me, and I love it.

My favorite thing besides the game play is to watch the characters victory dances. I don’t hit the next button when I finish a level (haha another true story!) but rather let the characters dance!

🍭Super swEEt game🍭

• flew66flew66 Posts: 2,361 Legend

Thanks for tagging me! I love to play CCFS because it is more than just a solve the puzzle game. It has "Friends" in the game to help us to complete the levels. The character and the costume collections add another dimension in the game that other CC games don't have. The decision in choosing the friend and the strategy in how to best use their power make CCFS unique comparing to other CC games. The graphics and the animation is also the best among all the CC games. The variation in animation when the character don a different costume is a nice touch. It enhances the whole gaming experience. IMHO this is the best CC game. Great job CCFS development team! 😊

"It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
  • Jared_ButtryJared_Buttry Posts: 249 Level 3

It’s fun, sometimes frustrating

• siti_payungsiti_payung Posts: 9,951 Level 5

I don't know why I play Candy Crush Friends Saga..but I realize its so addictive and I play everyday

New norms. Avoid 3C. (Crowded place, Confined space & Close conversation) Do 3W. (Wash hands, Wear mask & Warn new norms)

• Serenityj19Serenityj19 Posts: 3 Newbie

I love how it challenged u and it fun to get have on my phone

• Steviesgirl17Steviesgirl17 Posts: 104 Level 3

I love candy crush because of the cognitive value I get from playing! It's colorful and happy and the characters are fun! Love the challenge

• Iffu2Iffu2 Posts: 482 Level 3

Hi@QueenMia I love to play all Candy crush games

• 雷靜珍雷靜珍 Posts: 3 Newbie

** Edited by CM - Unsupported Language **

• Sharon_LooseSharon_Loose Posts: 1,721 Level 5
    edited July 2020

Sorry but you will need to write in English so we can all understand you, welcome to the community.

• Sharon_LooseSharon_Loose Posts: 1,721 Level 5

Thanks for the tag @MightyWolf. @QueenMia I can’t remember what made me start playing Friends last September I just wish I had started playing when it first arrived! I love nearly everything about it. I love the colourful characters and all their different costumes...the designers have done a brilliant job...the game is never boring even when you’re stuck on a ‘difficult’ classic level because you just keep switching characters to make a different game. I love that you work towards different rewards as you progress along the board and the special events that come along every so often means the game is always changing. I just ❤️ CCFS full stop.

• towlady2towlady2 Posts: 355 Level 3

I love to play. Sometimes the level is pretty easy, but most are a great challenge.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.