🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Tell us why you love to play Candy Crush Friends for a chance to win 30 Gold bars 🍭

Comments

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5

Before covid-19 i played because it was really fun and challenging!

Now that we have a pandemic going on it's a distraction from all the craziness going on in this world. It's my way of escaping from reality on bad days 🤗

I love this game💪

• rayray01
    rayray01 Posts: 23 Level 2

Same here..never thought I would be playing games on my phone as much as my kids..smh

But I can't live without it..

• BrettSims
    BrettSims Posts: 6 Level 2

I love playing candy crush friends because I’m a combat vet and this game keeps my mind off of the bad things and helps me focus on something positive and fun. Plus it’s really satisfying to win levels!

• rayray01
    rayray01 Posts: 23 Level 2

Playing this game is relaxing.. calm.. colourful..the charters are fun and lively and I have no issue with my 2 kids playing the same game..

It keeps you wanting more.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi everyone and warm welcome to our new members 🤗

Guys, your comments are heart warming! It's so nice to see how CCFS can support you and that you share the same passion as us for the game ❤️

Keep your comments coming as I'm sharing everything with the Game Studio - To make sure they take good care of what you guys enjoy 😉

👉New here?

🍭 If you want to find out more about the game and the Game Studio, check our hottest topics here!

🍭If you want more fun, check the Fun Area here!

🍭If you want more Gold and Boosters, check all our contests here!

So see you around, guys 😉

Happy playing and don't forget to have fun 🍒

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5

Sry dint see this!

I love playing Candy Crush Friends Saga cause for me its very interesting,calm,relaxing and of course addictive and always tells me to move forward too by so many lovely characters!

Special Thanks To The Developers Of This Game!!!

• mhemz
    mhemz Posts: 301 Level 3

I love to play Candy Crush Friends💜 beacuse its very interisting..Addictive..And a stress reliever..💜 I can exercise my mind too and can choose the best character that best fit the level to win.. Love u guys💙💚💜

• evanism23
    evanism23 Posts: 18 Level 2

I didn't start playing Candy Crush (or any of its sequels) because I am not the type of person to try whatever is the latest trend or fad. Coupled by me being raised in a household full of hardcore RPG gamers, linear games never really interested me. That was until the start of the lockdown due to the pandemic, and I noticed that RPG games sort of stress me out (too much strategy-making made my head ache lol)

With a bit of tinkering and trying around, I noticed that I was playing Candy Crush Friends more than the other parts of the saga. It became an eventual favorite because I love the virtual interaction between me and the Candy Crush character. I love poking them (Yeti and Tiffi's reactions are my absolute favorite). Maybe it's also became I'm pretty much a newbie that the booster the Friend gives is such a great help in each level. I also love how when you fail, you can just try again with a different character, and then see how it goes. The simple interface is so relaxing, and the characters are so, so cute too (especially when they have their costumes on!). Not to mention the special events present a whole new level of challenges.

• TiffanyHix
    TiffanyHix Posts: 5 Level 2

I love playing with friends and family because they live out of town so we can challenge eachother across states.

• chrishoule555
    chrishoule555 Posts: 17 Level 2

Starts my day out on the right foot. A cup of tea and candy crush

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?