๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Tell us why you love to play Candy Crush Friends for a chance to win 30 Gold bars ๐Ÿญ

Comments

• sanjay_kumar_123
    sanjay_kumar_123 Posts: 1 Newbie

I live to play with yeti because yeti is the best in the long because see it is coming to all of the king candy crush games and he is gives blue bomb and it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ is very useful to clear candies

• shelialynn304
    shelialynn304 Posts: 4 Newbie

Awesome game, challenging yet simple to play, also enjoy the graphics . One of my favorite games ever !

• Analeite
    Analeite Posts: 46 Level 2

i love playing candy crush friends jelly and saga but i prefer friends but one thing i dont like its mr.coffee tips theyre so boring๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜โค

• Izuchukwu
    Izuchukwu Posts: 2 Newbie

I love playing candy because, it makes me happy โšกโคโšก๐Ÿ˜โšก๐Ÿ™ˆeven when am angry. I really really enjoy playing this.. . ๐Ÿ˜

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

Hurry up... the time is almost over!

Comment before it's too late...

**The contest ends tomorrow**

• terryk
    terryk Posts: 13 Level 2

I love this game! I am older and it makes me use my brain. Very healthy for me. Also with COVID it is a way to pass some of that slow time. Now that I can talk to others that will be nice as well. Have a good day all! T

• DuceParker
    DuceParker Posts: 5 Level 2

great game candy crushing monster

• PapaNoel
    PapaNoel Posts: 6 Level 2

I love this game because it has great graphics, and it is challenging without being impossible! I also love the daily challenges and chances to win bonus prizes. It motivates me to want to keep playing this game! The only downside is that you canโ€™t get coins without actually spending real money, which doesnโ€™t seem to be reasonable because the average person is going to need additional coins in order to play the game if they expect to make any progress. But unfortunately it seems like all โ€œfreeโ€ games have been building a feature into them that requires you to spend money in order to proceed through more difficult levels, and I really have enjoyed this game the best. In conclusion, it is definitely an improvement over the original Candy Crush. I ended up hating that game and deleted it because I was tired of being stuck on the same levels for weeks. I had worked so hard to complete hundreds of levels, but I was becoming suspicious that some levels were impossible to beat. Lol

• Analeite
    Analeite Posts: 46 Level 2

i love all the candy it makes me drift away from day by day ...i play it for years and now i have candy friends too๐Ÿ˜โค๐Ÿ˜˜

• MollyMolls
    MollyMolls Posts: 985 Level 3

Hi there

.i used to play candy crush..now I'm on to papa pear..i will go back to.candy

I LOVE these games..

Enjoy everyone n have FUN!๐Ÿ˜œ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?