๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• ThiaRossyS
    ThiaRossyS Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹ everyone!! ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป

• MollyMolls
    MollyMolls Posts: 985 Level 3

Hi everyone..my name is Molly. I'm from U.S

Boston MA..i love playing Papa Pear..

Have great nite.

Be safe ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hello @mhemz @cobismolly @ThiaRossyS @Flamemists @tytheguy @tammytrouble ๐Ÿ‘‹ Warm welcome to the Community! Very happy to have you here ๐Ÿค—

Since you're here, don't be shy and join us in theย Fun Area here - There are a lot of fun games in there and friends to be made ๐Ÿ˜‰

And if you want to win Gold, don't forget to participate in our contests here. Good luck ๐ŸŒŸ

So see you around, guys ๐Ÿ˜‰

Happy playing and don't forget to have fun ๐Ÿ’

• nikpen
    nikpen Posts: 131 Level 2

HI EVERYONE!! HOLA! SALUT! HALLO! BON JOUR!

I've been around awhile but don't get to pop in here too often, so I just wanted to check BACK IN&say hi to everyone old&new this summer!! I live in Boston, Massachusetts &we are having a super HOT summer....ugh!! Soooo hot!! I'm not really crazy about heat so it's a lot for me. But I've been playing my beloved CCFS a lot since I'm still mostly in quarantine, so that's my favorite part heheheheee

I've made it in to the 2000's, where is everyone else? And I hope everyone else is having an awesome summer! Fun in the sun๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I'm ready for cool Autumn night's &beautiful trees turning orange. I love to cook big meals for everyone on cold night's &plenty of hot cocoa๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ I can't wait to see what CCFS has in store for us as Halloween approaches...hopefully something spooky!๐Ÿ˜‚

Well everyone have a great night, I'm so happy to see all the newbies too, it's fun meeting new ppl. Talk to y'all soon. Pls stay safe from this scary pandemic. Sending hugs&healthy vibes to everyone๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

• DuwaNova
    DuwaNova Posts: 5 Level 2
  • Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 1,020 Level 4

๐ŸฌHi crusher I'm Irfan hense my username is Iffo

๐ŸญI start playing CANDY CRUSH since 2013 โœ‹ I'm stop playing with level 280 ..... because of my study ๐Ÿซ I don't have ๐Ÿ•› time to play any game but after that I see a new game coming soon called ๐Ÿ‘‘ Candy Crush Friends Saga in 2018. Then I start to play with yeti and his friends ........๐Ÿ™

Today I am at level in CCS is 4166 ,CCSS is 1670,CCJS is 780 and ๐Ÿ’ŽCCFS is 2234๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Wow, like a real King games Pro, @Iffo ๐Ÿ˜Ž So nice that you've joined the Friends Family ๐Ÿค— I can see that you haven't claimed your level 2000 badge though... Don't forget to grab it here ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hi everyone and welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ‘‰New here?

๐Ÿญ If you want toย find out more about the game and the Game Studio,ย check ourย hottest topics here!

๐ŸญIf you wantย more fun, check theย Fun Area here!

๐ŸญIf you wantย to win Gold and Boosters, check all ourย contests here!

So see you around, guys ๐Ÿ˜‰

Happy playing and don't forget to have fun ๐Ÿ’

• Emily_Pineda
    Emily_Pineda Posts: 12 Level 2

mi nombre es Emily y soy nuevo aquรญ

Me encanta jugar candy crush estoy emocionado DE HACER AMIGOS .ย Espero hacer amigos aquรญ ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ™‚

• sivanagendra
    sivanagendra Posts: 1 Newbie

It is a beautiful and wonderful and joyful and exious game๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Every body can love this game because it relax our mind๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Levals are beautifully arranged ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Clolors taken for the candies are superb๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Graphics are wonderfully arrangedand hatsoff to founder of candy crush๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œโคโคโคโค

• little_kay
    little_kay Posts: 378 Level 3
    edited August 2020
    @sivanagendra Welcome to the Community!
    If you are looking to LEVEL UP here is the Community legend:
    For more info click here
    Here's a few other things you may be interested in:
    HOT TOPICS! --->ย ๐Ÿ”ฅHot right now๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
    WIN GOLD BARS:
    • ๐ŸŒŸ Choose Your Favorite Character / Talent (WEEK TWO) ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ WIN FREE GOLD BARS ๐ŸŒŸ hereย 
    • ๐Ÿญ Let us know what level you're on for a chance to win 30 Gold bars โ˜€๏ธ here
    • Can you find Yeti? ๐Ÿ’ข Win Gold Bars!๐Ÿคฉ here
    HAVE SOME FUN: Fun Area here!
    some recommended topics! ๐Ÿ™ƒ
    • HAHA, LET'S SEE WHO'S LAUGHING LAST ... 10000ย โฌ†๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„ย here
    • let's count to ๐Ÿ†™50000 here
    • Count UP! to 1000 w. SASS//react a "SASSY" to the previous comment!! here
    • Join theย Weekly Raceย andย collect your badgesย hereย ๐Ÿ…ย 
    • Reached level 1000? Join ourย 1000 clubย rightย hereย andย collect your badgeย -ย Join theย level 2000ย club andย receive the badge!!!!
    • Find out your candy name here
    • Let's count โฌ‡10000 to โฌ‡0 here

Lastly, if you have any questions I can definitely help reach out to me @little_kay ๐Ÿ’ž
    Hope to see you around the community! Stay sweeeet and keep crushin'! ๐Ÿ‰

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?