Passing a level

Options
dollface57
dollface57 Posts: 3 Newbie

It doesn't give me any words that it will accept. Trying to pass 755. I get rid of the blue timed letters, try to get as many crowns as possible. I end up running out of chances. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong here.Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options

hi @dollface57

you are not doing anything wrong ... level 755 is a challenge ... 9 seven-letter words in 19 moves

continue to get rid of the move stealers ... and continue to get crowns

you want to start with a good board ... this may require hitting quit many times

consider using Mystery Mouse which will add one or two crowns to the starting board

one approach ... look to make a 7-letter word on the first move ... and then blast the board on move #2

reminder ... blasted crowns add to a word's length ... most blasted crowns are returned to the board(in a new position)

there is an example on FB using Mystery Mouse ... open in a new tab or a new window ...  examples

• dollface57
    dollface57 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for your response...call me silly but how do you blast the board?

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited August 2020
    Options

hi @dollface57

you are not silly ...

when I see a board with many letters that are unplayable because of location

... or if there are many QU Z J X V ...

then I feel like blowing up the board ... playing an 8-way blaster will change a board significantly

... many letters can be removed from a "bad" board by playing an 8-way blaster ... thus "blasting the board"

level 755 will give you many opportunities to "blast the board" since many 7-letter words are required

happy blasting

from the example ... the board is much easier to look at after blasting the board

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?