Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
okay downloaded on my pc and my phone and no gold bars, what's going on ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I saw this email too. For a long time I had no gold bars in Jelly Saga but noticed that 50 showed up yesterday before I saw the email. I took that to be the 50 the email was talking about even though I didn't get it until later. I saw them show up after I loaded the app through windows 10, because I had been playing the soft launch version on Android for a long time with no bars.
Mine didn't say anything about getting gold for a different game though, it said 50 gold bars for installing Jelly Saga.