🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

levels

Options
mariejacobs
mariejacobs Posts: 3 Newbie

I've just started playing candy crush jelly and I'm now at level 41 I need 3 friends to send me a pass to continue to the next world....but I only have 2 friends so am I stuck indefinitely 

Best Answer

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Marie!

I suggest you either wait the 72 hrs until the road block opens up automatically.

Alternatively you can wait until one more of your friends joins the game. Another option is to use gold bars to unlock the new levels.

Cheers :-)

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Marie!

I suggest you either wait the 72 hrs until the road block opens up automatically.

Alternatively you can wait until one more of your friends joins the game. Another option is to use gold bars to unlock the new levels.

• mariejacobs
    Options

Yes but the road block never comes down like it says it does ....The clock just restarts....how many gold bars are needed

• mariejacobs
    Options

Hi Marie!

Yes but the road block never comes down the clock just restarts again.....how many gold bars are needed

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?