Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I've just started playing candy crush jelly and I'm now at level 41 I need 3 friends to send me a pass to continue to the next world....but I only have 2 friends so am I stuck indefinitely
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marie!
I suggest you either wait the 72 hrs until the road block opens up automatically.
Alternatively you can wait until one more of your friends joins the game. Another option is to use gold bars to unlock the new levels.
Cheers :-)
Hi Marie!I suggest you either wait the 72 hrs until the road block opens up automatically.Alternatively you can wait until one more of your friends joins the game. Another option is to use gold bars to unlock the new levels.Cheers :-)
Yes but the road block never comes down like it says it does ....The clock just restarts....how many gold bars are needed