🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Problems receiving help - Candy Crush Jelly Saga

Options
MiniBecz
MiniBecz Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the message envelope and I can send requests for help but I am not receiving anything from friends despite them sending help on more than one occasion or requesting help multiple times. Have checked all settings and they are correct, exactly the same as my settings for Candy Crush Soda and I receive messages via that game.

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello,

I just want to provide you with some information about sending lives and messages in our games.

Due to the sheer volume of messages and requests being sent globally, there are technical limitations which can result in some messages not reaching their intended target.

This can mean that you might get a notification in Facebook however the message or request itself will not appear in the game. You may want to try to resend the request to those particular friends, or ask them to try re-sending to you as this can work occasionally.

I hope that this doesn't cause too much inconvenience or impact your enjoyment of our game.

Our Developers will continue to investigate this matter to see whether there are other possible solutions. I can recommend a few troubleshooting steps to take as they have helped to resolve the issue for many players:

On your mobile/tablet:

a. Clear your device cache

b. Force close all apps and restart the device

c. Please check for any updates for your device and the game application

Then on your laptop/PC clear your browser cache, exit the browser and reopen Facebook. You can then try again to see if you can send and receive lives and messages.

• Jean_Brighton
    Jean_Brighton Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

I just want to provide you with some information about sending lives and messages in our games.

Due to the sheer volume of messages and requests being sent globally, there are technical limitations which can result in some messages not reaching their intended target.

This can mean that you might get a notification in Facebook however the message or request itself will not appear in the game. You may want to try to resend the request to those particular friends, or ask them to try re-sending to you as this can work occasionally.

I hope that this doesn't cause too much inconvenience or impact your enjoyment of our game.

Our Developers will continue to investigate this matter to see whether there are other possible solutions. I can recommend a few troubleshooting steps to take as they have helped to resolve the issue for many players:

On your mobile/tablet:

a. Clear your device cache

b. Force close all apps and restart the device

c. Please check for any updates for your device and the game application

Then on your laptop/PC clear your browser cache, exit the browser and reopen Facebook. You can then try again to see if you can send and receive lives and messages.

I'm sure this is not the problem. I try all times of day and never get any of my requests answered. The timer to move on to the next level does not reduce from 3 days either and it's been nearly 3 days! What's going on??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?