Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
i was just playing candy crush jelly & not always getting a 2nd turn when making a stripe or the color bomb. How can I beat the green jelly queen if I'm not getting my extra turns.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You should stun the Jelly Queen each time you make a special. That should reward you with one extra move. This only happens when you make the special directly with your match, not if one is formed in a cascade. You also don't stun her when you make special matches with dark purple candies that don't leave a special candy behind. I have made a video with more tips on how to beat the queen which I will post below. Hope it helps!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9-ebfG9wMI